The Alte Kalköfen Lodge enjoys a magnificent setting within the heart of Southern Namibia.
The Alte Kalkofen hotel is situated about 90 kilometres West of Keetmanshoop. This country retreat offers an ideal stop-over option for guests travelling to Sossusvlei or the Kgalagadi Park.
Nestles in a stunningly beautiful natural Namibian desert garden, the surroundings of the Alte Kalköfen Lodge are characterised by vast open spaces which are complete with the rocky desert. Accommodation is in Bungalows which consist of Twin Rooms as well as a Family Room.
Two Self-catering units are also available one of which can accommodate four guests. The rooms overlook the Gurib riverbed as well as the endless desert beyond.
Restored from an old farmhouse, this Alte Kalkofen Lodge is very well maintained featuring a comfortable, rustic charm. The “Sundowner Ecke” and the well-liked “Reading Corner” offer beautiful places for relaxation and tranquillity.
Set approximately 92 kilometres away from the town of Keetmanshoop, this accommodation option serves as a comfortable stopover during an exciting journey throughout Namibia.
- 8 x Twin rooms (en-suite bathrooms, outdoor cold-water shower)
- 1 x Family room (2 twin rooms, interlinked, one room with a shower, another bedroom with bath, outside cold-water showers).
- 1 x Twin en-suite room with indoor bathroom & shower plus an outdoor cold-water shower, sitting room, kitchen and braai facilities
- 1 x 2 Room unit with two beds in each room, bathroom with shower and bath, sitting room, kitchen and braai facilities.
- Keetmanshoop: 91 km
- Windhoek: 595 km
- Fish River Canyon: (East 154 km & West 103 km)
- Luderitz: 224 km
- Rosh Pinah: 271 km
- Sesriem: 488 km
- Kgalagadi Park: 406 km
- Bedside table
- Ensuite private bathroom
- Indoor Outdoor Showers
- Viewing Deck
Facilities Available at Alte Kalkofen Lodge
- Barbeque & braai area
- Hotel Bar
- Swimming Pool
- Wedding Chapel
More Information on Alte Kalkofen Lodge
FAQs about Alte Kalkofen Lodge
What is the contact number for reservations?
The contact numbers to make a reservation at Alte Kalkofen Lodge are:
• Cape Town Reservations +27 (0) 21 794 9050
• Durban Reservations: +27 (0) 31 941 5945
• Johannesburg Reservations: +27 (0) 10 446 8045.
Alternatively, you can check availability and book online by clicking here.
Where is Alte Kalkofen Lodge located?
The address of Alte Kalkofen Lodge is: 1439 Keetmanshoop, Keetmanshoop.