Townhouse Hotel & Conference Centre Reviews & Information« Back to Cape Town
Use the drop down below to find out more information about Townhouse Hotel & Conference Centre.
The four-star Townhouse Hotel & Conference Centre is in the heart of Cape Town, in South Africa's Western Province. This Cape Town city hotel is 12 stories in height and is in proximity to the historic South African Parliament Buildings. Other historical and scenic attractions, such as Robben Island, the bustling Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, Lions Head, Signal Hill, the beaches at Clifton and Camps Bay, as well as the Table Mountain cableway, are all within easy reach.
The Town House hotel has a central location against the beautiful backdrop of Table Mountain, across the road from the historic Houses of Parliament and only a 5 minutes' drive from the popular V&A Waterfront, allows its guests to reach Cape Town's sights and attractions within minutes. The surrounding museums, art galleries, and flea markets are nearby.
- En-suite bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Soundproof glazing
- Free high-speed Internet access
- Hair dryer
- Complimentary tea/coffee with freshly baked biscuits
- 24-hour room service menu
- Non-smoking rooms available upon request
- Mini-bar on request
- A paraplegic room is also available upon request
- Undercover parking is available to guests with direct access to the hotel
- Hot spots can be found in the Lounge and at the Boardroom business centre
Room types on offer include beautiful deluxe rooms, smaller single rooms with showers only, family rooms with sleeper couches, and stylish junior suites with an open bath in the bedroom.
Activities and attractions
- Parliament buildings
- A variety of shopping malls
- Green Market Square
- Robben Island
- Cape Point
- Victoria and Alfred Waterfront
- Table Mountain
The à la carte Restaurant is well-known for its buffet breakfasts and delicious dinners and offers a comprehensive list of excellent wines. The hotel's restaurant guarantees a memorable dining experience where one has the opportunity to relax and enjoy genuine Cape hospitality. Light meals are served in the spacious lounge during lunch.
Directions from the Cape Town International Airport
- Total distance 20 km
- Take the N2 from the airport directly to Cape Town
- After 14 km keep left on the N2 (the sign indicates "De Waal Drive / City via M3); do not follow the "Foreshore / Eastern Boulevard) signs
- After 3.5 km take the "City via Roeland Street" turn-off (Not Mill Street)
- At the 4th set of traffic lights (T-Junction) turn right to Plein Street
- Right into Barrack Street (2nd street right)
- Left into Corporation Street (1st street left)
- The hotel is on your left at the end of the block
Townhouse Hotel & Conference Centre Specials
There are currently no specials for the Townhouse Hotel & Conference Centre.
Please check again soon.
Your review has been submitted
Thank you for submitting your review. Our team will check your review and be in touch should we have any questions.