Capital Mirage is located against the beautiful backdrop of Table Mountain from where magnificent views of the Cape Town skyline can be admired.
The Capital Mirage hotel Cape Town enjoys a most central location in the stylish De Waterkant area of Cape Town. It is here where cuisine, couture, decor and cuisine are showcased with the most delicious dining experiences.
The streets are lined with art galleries, boutiques, restaurants, interior decorating shops, tapas bars and sidewalk cafes which have been inspired by the romantic boulevards of Paris. The property will feature a total of 65 hotel rooms and apartments (one, two and three-bedroom apartments) as well as an unrivalled Sky Bar and swimming pool on the roof, several restaurants, a gym and spa. This development features fashion, food and entertainment hub with vibrant, cosmopolitan energy.
The spacious Mirage rooms and apartments feature exquisite decor complemented with luxurious amenities and features. Various accommodation options are available which include Luxury and Superior Studios as well as One, Two and Three Bedroom Apartments.
Designed for opulent living, this Hotel provides accommodation which is equipped with the highest standards. Each room and apartment is expertly intended offering superb finishes as well as timeless design. Magnificent floor to ceiling vistas can be admired from here while guests may enjoy impeccable en-suite bathrooms and generously sized lounge areas.
Exclusive services which guests can benefit from during a stay include in-room dining, high-speed complimentary Wi-Fi, HD full bouquet Satellite television, complimentary parking and shuttles to the Victoria and Alfred Waterfront as well as to the Cape Town International Convention Centre (CTICC).
Travellers enjoy the ideal combination of both worlds: a full hotel service with the option of self-catering apartments and a host of amenities geared towards the requirements of both business and leisure travellers. The rooftop bar and swimming pool are an accessible location for relaxation and socialising while tranquillity can be found at the health and beauty spa.
Hotel room/apartment features:
- LED television with DSTV satellite channels
- High-speed WiFi
- Choice of twin or king-size beds
- Beds are extra length featuring percale linen
- Luxury guest amenities, bathrobes, hairdryer
- DVD player
- En-suite bathroom
- Bath and shower
- Fridge, stove with oven and extractor
- Open-plan lounge
- International plug points
- Alarm clock radio with USB charging ports
- Work and vanity desk
- Electronic laptop safe
- Direct-dial telephone
- Air conditioning and heating
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Shaving, cellular phone charger and electric toothbrush plug-points.
- Rooftop bar and swimming pool
- Secure and complimentary parking
- Choice of 3 restaurants
- Spa & hair salon
- Business desk
- State of the art gym
- The Gin & Snooker Library.
- In-room dining concierge
- High-speed Wi-Fi
- HD full bouquet Satellite television
- Laundry and ironing service
- 24-hour reception
- Daily cleaning service
- Complimentary parking
- Scheduled shuttles to the V & A Waterkant and Cape Town International Convention Center.
- Cape Town International Convention Center CTICC (3 mins)
- Table Mountain (3 mins)
- Victoria and Alfred Waterfront (3 mins)
- Two Oceans Aquarium
- The Castle of Cape Town
- Museums and Art Galleries
- Company Gardens
- Camps Bay (12 mins)
- Clifton Beaches (10 mins)
- Sea Point (5 mins)
- Hout Bay (25 mins)
- Cape Town International Airport (20 mins).
- 44 x Luxury studio (42 sqm)
- 17 x Superior studio (50 sqm)
- 4 x One bedroom apartments (66 sqm)
- 4 x Two bedroom apartment (112 sqm)
- 3 x Three-bedroom apartment (158 sqm).
- Air Conditioning
- Ensuite private bathroom
- Heater in Room
- King size bed
- Single beds
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Writing desk
Facilities Available at The Capital Mirage
- Hotel Bar
- Nearby conference facilities
- Nearby golf course
- Nearby Gym
- Nearby Spa
- Swimming Pool
More Information on The Capital Mirage
FAQs about The Capital Mirage
What is the contact number for reservations?
The contact number to make a reservation at The Capital Mirage is +27 (0)21 794 9050 and / or +27 (0) 827 823 142. Alternatively, you can check availability and book online by clicking here
How much does a room at The Capital Mirage cost?
The average rate for a night's stay at The Capital Mirage is R2,080.00 to R5,670.00.
Where is The Capital Mirage located?
The address of The Capital Mirage is: 40 Chiappini St & Cnr Waterkant St, De Waterkant, Cape Town.