Located against the beautiful backdrop of Table Mountain from where magnificent views of the Cape Town skyline can be admired, The Capital Mirage enjoys a most central location in the stylish De Waterkant area of Cape Town. It is here where cuisine, couture, decor and cuisine are showcased with the most delicious dining experiences. The streets are lined with art galleries, boutiques, restaurants, interior decorating shops, tapas bars and sidewalk cafes which have been inspired by the romantic boulevards of Paris.
The property will feature a total of 65 hotel rooms and apartments (one, two and three bedroom apartments) as well as an unrivalled Sky Bar and swimming pool on the roof, several restaurants, a gym and spa. This development features fashion, food and entertainment hub with vibrant, cosmopolitan energy.
The spacious Mirage rooms and apartments feature exquisite decor complemented with luxurious amenities and features. Various accommodation options are available which include Luxury and Superior Studios as well as One, Two and Three Bedroom Apartments.
- 44 x Luxury studio (42 sqm)
- 17 x Superior studio (50 sqm)
- 4 x One bedroom apartments (66 sqm)
- 4 x Two bedroom apartment (112 sqm)
- 3 x Three bedroom apartment (158 sqm).
Designed for opulent living, this Hotel provides accommodation which is equipped with the highest standards. Each room and apartment is expertly intended offering superb finishes as well as timeless design. Magnificent floor to ceiling vistas can be admired from here while guests may enjoy impeccable en-suite bathrooms and generously sized lounge areas.
Hotel room/apartment features:
- LED television with DSTV satellite channels
- High-speed WiFi
- Choice of twin or king-size beds
- Beds are extra length featuring percale linen
- Luxury guest amenities, bathrobes, hairdryer
- DVD player
- En-suite bathroom
- Bath and shower
- Fridge, stove with oven and extractor
- Open-plan lounge
- International plug points
- Alarm clock radio with USB charging ports
- Work and vanity desk
- Electronic laptop safe
- Direct dial telephone
- Air conditioning and heating
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Shaving, cellular phone charger and electric toothbrush plug-points.
Travellers enjoy the ideal combination of both worlds: a full hotel service with the option of self-catering apartments and a host of amenities geared towards the requirements of both business and leisure travellers. The rooftop bar and swimming pool are an accessible location for relaxation and socialising while tranquillity can be found at the health and beauty spa.
- Rooftop bar and swimming pool
- Secure and complimentary parking
- Choice of 3 restaurants
- Spa & hair salon
- Business desk
- State of the art gym
- The Gin & Snooker Library.
Exclusive services which guests can benefit from during a stay include in-room dining, high-speed complimentary Wi-Fi, HD full bouquet Satellite television, complimentary parking and shuttles to the Victoria and Alfred Waterfront as well as to the Cape Town International Convention Centre (CTICC).
- In-room dining concierge
- High-speed Wi-Fi
- HD full bouquet Satellite television
- Laundry and ironing service
- 24-hour reception
- Daily cleaning service
- Complimentary parking
- Scheduled shuttles to the V & A Waterkant and Cape Town International Convention Center.
- Cape Town International Convention Center CTICC (3 mins)
- Table Mountain (3 mins)
- Victoria and Alfred Waterfront (3 mins)
- Two Oceans Aquarium
- The Castle of Cape Town
- Museums and Art Galleries
- Company Gardens
- Camps Bay (12 mins)
- Clifton Beaches (10 mins)
- Sea Point (5 mins)
- Hout Bay (25 mins)
- Cape Town International Airport (20 mins).
The Capital Mirage Specials
There are currently no specials for the The Capital Mirage.
Please check again soon.
Your review has been submitted
Thank you for submitting your review. Our team will check your review and be in touch should we have any questions.