The Summerfield Luxury Resort and Botanical Garden is a sanctuary of Elegance. It is beautifully set in the serene rolling hills of scenic Swaziland, South Africa. Nature takes centre stage with the beauty of being on the banks of the Bobokazi River in the Nokwane Valley, where you find be enchanted by the majestic mountain range and the unique rock formations in the area.
The Summerfield Luxury Hotel in Swaziland offers four luxuriously and tastefully decorated room types. Each room displays its character with a flair for sophistication.
- Garden Villa Suites
- Executive Suites
- Luxury Suites
- Dove’s Nest.
Garden Villa Suites
The Garden Villa Suites are the most exclusive option in the hotel. Each bedroom is spacious and can accommodate two people with a king-size bed and has a separate and lounge and dining area. The room features a private garden and covered patio. The en-suite bathrooms showcase a separate bath and shower and a double vanity area.
- Covered patio and seating area.
- Hi-Fi and DVD system
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Satellite television
- Private Garden
- En-suite bathrooms with separate bath, shower and double vanity area.
- Room safe
- His and Her dressing rooms
- Air conditioning and heating
- Mini bar with fridge
- Laundry service
- Internet access in the room.
The Executive Suites
The Executive Suites offer beautifully decorated spacious accommodation. Each room has an entertaining area with a large bedroom. The room can sleep two people in twin double beds and has a shared dressing room. Each bedroom has a covered patio and seating area and an en-suite bathroom with a separate bath and shower and a double vanity area.
The Luxury Suites have a well-appointed, spacious bedroom with views of the lush gardens. The room can sleep two people in twin double beds and has an en-suite bathroom with a separate bath and shower with a double vanity area.
The Dove’s Nest
The Dove’s Nest offers private and sophisticated accommodation that embraces Swazi culture and the colonial heritage of it. It comprises of three large bedrooms that can sleep two people, each with a queen size bed and a single bed in the additional room for one person, if requested and an en-suite bathroom.
The room has a private garden and separate elegant lounge and dining area. The living room features a fireplace, and there is a covered patio for guests to enjoy the warm evening air.
The lush botanical gardens at Summerfield in Swaziland offers a tranquil retreat. The Summerfield Botanical Garden features a unique design as an ‘Integrated Botanical Conservancy and Leisure Resort’.
This magnificent garden is a national conservancy presenting the most extensive collection of tropical and exotic plants and palms in the Kingdom of Swaziland. Also, a great selection of indigenous trees, rare plant species as well as pre-historic cycads can be admired here.
Botanical Garden features:
- 100 hectare
- Lake with waterfalls and cascades
- Indigenous and exotic plants
- Cycad garden
- Succulent garden
- Water garden with Koi
- Palm gardens.
• Birdwatching – Guests have a unique chance to commune with the wildlife of the botanical gardens where the bird sightings are excellent year round.
• Adventure Activities – A variety of exciting activities can be arranged, including white water rafting, caving, mountain biking, hiking trails, abseiling, horse-back riding, safari drives, quad biking, scenic helicopter flips and micro lighting and scenic flights.
• Leisure activities: Many recreational activities are within a short distance of Summerfield which include: Golfing, international grade shopping, craft stalls and game parks.
• Resort entertainment: When at the resort, there are many activities to choose from, you can take a relaxing walk through the fruit orchards, explore the native and tropical gardens and afternoon high tea can be had at the Grand Pavilion or a meal at the Summer Terrace Bistro.
Summerfield Luxury Hotel & Botanical Garden Specials
There are currently no specials for the Summerfield Luxury Hotel & Botanical Garden.
Please check again soon.
Your review has been submitted
Thank you for submitting your review. Our team will check your review and be in touch should we have any questions.