Premier Resort Sani Pass Reviews & Information« Back to Drakensberg
Use the drop down below to find out more information about Premier Resort Sani Pass.
The Premier Resort Sani Pass is located in the picturesque Mkomazana Valley, at the foothills of the famous Sani Pass in Southern Drakensberg. First established in 1958, the resort is known for its warm hospitality, magnificent views and, personal service.
This historic hotel in Southern Drakensberg has recently undergone a series of renovations to restore the hotel to its former glory. A variety of both indoor and outdoor activities are available to guests, to keep the whole family entertained. These activities include quad biking, fly fishing, golf, horse riding, tennis, badminton, and bowls.
The hotel and leisure resort can accommodate up to 180 guests in hotel rooms or garden cottages. All room types can provide guests with either double or twin beds, while the family rooms can cater to families with small children.
- 35 Standard Rooms
- 65 Superior Rooms
- 17 Executive Rooms
- 3 Suites.
- Satellite TV
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- En-suite bathrooms
- Magnificent views.
Facilities and Services
Facilities and services:
- On-site Parking
- 24 Hour Reception
- Shuttle Services
- Wheelchair Enabled
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry Facilities
- Restaurant and Bar On Premises
- Conference Facilities
- Business Centre
- Premier Kids Club
- Indoor and Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Movie Theatre
- Tennis Court, gym, spa
- Walking and Running Trails
- Indoor Fireplace
- Satellite TV
- Credit Card Facilities.
The Wellness Center offers various relaxing and rejuvenating therapies and treatments. The glass spa is located in the resort's picturesque gardens and offers panoramic views of the surrounding mountains and the Mkomazana River.
The Resort offers guests a choice of three dining venues - the Mountain View Restaurant, the Terrace and the Imbizo Pool Bar. These places provide an extensive hot and cold breakfast buffet, delicious mid-morning and afternoon tea, light meals and an a la carte or buffet dinner. Guests can also enjoy freshly prepared Sushi and fine whiskeys in the hotel's comfortable Cigar Lounge.
The resort offers six banqueting venues, which can accommodate up to 150 delegates. A variety of team building activities, themed evenings and sporting tournaments are also available for groups.
Premier Resort Sani Pass Specials
The specials listed below will automatically be offered to you when proceeding through the booking process.
Enjoy the thrill of exploring the Sani Pass, the highest pass in Africa, while staying at the Premier Resort Sani Pass with this two night package.
Package includes 2 nights accommodation at the Sani Pass Hotel including breakfast and a Sani Pass Private Day Tour.
The Sani Pass Day Tour will be conducted by the Sani Pass specialist, Major Adventures. Your tour will start when you are collected at the Sani Pass Hotel.
Collection 08h00 in a luxury 4x4 vehicle.
Traverse the breath taking Sani Pass stopping frequently for photo opportunities and tea/coffee juice and snacks at view point. Water is available in the vehicle at all times. We arrive at the top of the Sani Pass by mid-morning and make our way across the border control and into Lesotho for a morning of private & unique cultural experiences showcasing authentic Basotho culture. See a small kraal, meet elusive shepherds and see where they live, and hear their stories. Taste local bread and beer. All visits are in genuine homes in which people live permanently and nothing is staged for show.
By lunch time we will stop at a small restaurant for you to taste a traditional meal ((consideration for dietary request will be accommodated where possible).
Thereafter we go to the Highest Pub on the edge of the Pass for a drink and photo opportunities.
We return down the dramatic steep switch-backs of the Sani Pass to return to your destination.
- 1 April - 31 December 2019: R2,580.00 per person sharing for Sani Pass Private Day Tour plus 2 nights Bed and Breakfast (per person sharing) at the Sani Pass Hotel.
Included in the rate:
- 2 nights accommodation and breakfast
- 1 x Sani Pass Private Day Tour per person
- Sani Pass Private Day tour includes:
- Private Vehicle offering extra space and Personal Guide.
- Luxury seating and air conditioning.
- Warm or cold towels.
- Warm & cold beverages & snacks are on hand with Tea/Coffee at stops
- Slightly earlier departure avoids tour traffic on the Sani Pass and at Photo stops.
- Private and exclusive visit to a village and experience the daily life of a Basuto family including an informative blanket presentation.
- Visit Shepherds home and hear their stories
- Experiences which are seldom seen.
- See crafts made by the original craft maker.
- Additional Photo stops.
- Visit the Highest Pub.
- Blankets & Hot Bags when cold.
- You dictate where you want to go and how long you want to spend at each place because it is not a group tour.
Excluded from the rate:
- Lunch at a traditional village (consideration for dietary request will be accommodated where possible).
- Additional drinks
- Curio’s and personal items
- Gratuities Items of a person nature not mentioned to be included.
- Sparking Wine, Wine, Chocolates, or other special beverages. (can be requested at additional cost).
- Special memento’s of the trip. (Can be requested at additional cost).
- Arrangements for Special Occasions (Please request in advance)
Terms and Conditions:
- This is a two night package
- Tour is subject to availability and must be requested at the time of booking
- Tour is with Major Adventures
- Valid until 31 December 2019
Your review has been submitted
Thank you for submitting your review. Our team will check your review and be in touch should we have any questions.