Radisson Blu Le Vendome Reviews & Information« Back to Cape Town
Use the drop down below to find out more information about Radisson Blu Le Vendome.
The elegant Radisson Blu Le Vendome Hotel enjoys a prime location on the Platinum Mile in Cape Town, South Africa, in proximity to the bustling city centre and the famous Victoria and Alfred Waterfront. Business and leisure travellers benefit from the easy access to Cape Towns major tourist attractions, business centres and the Cape Town International Airport, which lies only a 30-minute drive away.
With Table Mountain, Robben Island and the sandy beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay nearby, guests staying at this four-star hotel are accommodated in luxurious hotel rooms and suites, all of which offer complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Make use of the Radisson Blu One Touch mobile app during your stay and stay up to date with the in-house offerings.
This hotel in Cape Town features a total amount of 142 rooms and suites which consist of different room types to accommodate the various requirements of travellers ranging from the comfortable Standard Rooms to the spacious Executive and Royal Suite.
Hotel room types:
- 67 Standard Rooms – approximately 28m2
- 27 Superior Rooms - approximately 29m2
- 32 Business Class Rooms with Balconies - approximately 30m2
- 6 Junior Suites - approximately 50m2
- 9 Executive Suites - approximately 80m2
- 1 Royal Suite - approximately 108m2.
Hotel room features:
- Flat Screen TV
- Mini Bar
- Smoking and non-smoking room available
- Shower and bath combined
- King Size Bed
- Tea & Coffee making facilities
- Suites include newspaper, bathrobe, slippers, in-room Nespresso ® machine.
Facilities and Services
- Free high-speed Internet
- Radisson Blu One Touch Mobile App
- 24 Hour Room service
- Restaurants and bars
- Experience Meetings Conference Venues
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Nearby Attractions, Nightlife, Restaurants
- Fitness Centre.
The famous Sea Point Promenade, which is only 50 meters away from the hotel, welcomes people to walk, run and cycle along this paved oceanside path. Several children's playgrounds, an outdoor fitness centre, and the very popular kids' Blue Train can be found here. The Victoria and Alfred Waterfront, which awaits travellers with its many shops, restaurants, and entertainment venues, is only two kilometres away. Table Mountain, Cape Town Stadium and Robben Island, where Nelson Mandela was imprisoned, are within easy reach of the Radisson Blu Le Vendome Hotel.
- Sea Point Promenade
- Victoria and Alfred Waterfront
- Cape Town city centre
- Table Mountain National Park
- Two Oceans Aquarium
- Hop on Hop Off Tour Bus
- Lions Head
- Clifton and Camps Bay beaches
- Rhodes Memorial
- Cape Town Stadium
- Signal Hill
- Bo-Kaap Home of Cape Malay
- District Six Museum.
Radisson Blu Le Vendome Specials
There are currently no specials for the Radisson Blu Le Vendome.
Please check again soon.
Your review has been submitted
Thank you for submitting your review. Our team will check your review and be in touch should we have any questions.