The four-star Protea Hotel Mafikeng is in the North West Province of South Africa which is a region rich in history, culture and wildlife with several game reserves and scenic attractions. The hotel offers a total of 99 air-conditioned, en-suite hotel rooms.
Guests experience fine dining in the hotel's onsite restaurant or sip cocktails at the coffee and cocktail bar. The fully equipped conference venue at the hotel can accommodate up to 110 business delegates. Leisure facilities which lie in proximity to the Hotel include; golf, game reserves, soccer, rugby, tennis and squash, off-road motorsports facilities.
The Mafikeng hotel features either king size beds, Three-quarter beds, double beds or queen size beds, a choice of 99 comfortably furnished hotel room.
Hotel room amenities:
- Separate bath and shower
- Individually controlled air-conditioning
- Writing desk
- Satellite TV
- Electronic safe
- Coffee/cocktail bar
- Swimming pool
- Conference venue
- The Mafikeng Museum: 90-ton steam locomotive
- Credo Mutwa's Cultural Village at Lotlamoreng
- Mafikeng Game Reserve: White Rhino and buffalo, gemsbok and giraffe
- Botswana Game Reserve on the Botswana border (36km from Mafikeng)
- Lotlamoreng Game Reserve
- Disaneng Dam (fishing and water sports)
- Wondergat: inland diving venue (40km from Mafikeng)
Distances to the Hotel
- 10.2 km from the North West Legislature and Office of the Premier
- 5.3 km from the Mmbtho Hotel School
- 10.6 km from the Mmbatho Stadium
- 2.1 km from the Shopping Mall
- 15.4 km from the Mafikeng Airport
- 46 km from the Botswana Border Post
Protea Hotel Mafikeng by Marriott Specials
There are currently no specials for the Protea Hotel Mafikeng by Marriott.
Please check again soon.
Your review has been submitted
Thank you for submitting your review. Our team will check your review and be in touch should we have any questions.