The Protea Knysna Quays is part of the Marriott hotel group and enjoys a stunning view of the coastal town of Knysna which is in the heart of the spectacular Garden Route. It offers guests with the most beautiful accommodation accentuated with scenic beauty & natural surrounds.
Renowned as the perfect holiday destination, the hotel is set on the Knysna Quays Waterfront with the lagoon at the doorstep. This elegant hotel is suited to both leisure and business travellers alike with sheer comfort assured.
Facing the warm Indian Ocean through the Knysna Heads, this hotel offers a tranquil stay in spacious rooms overlooking the magical lagoon, old train station and the Knysna town. Guests may enjoy breakfast at the hotel and then set off to spend their day browsing through the shops and flea markets of the town's main street.
- 70 lagoon-facing rooms
- 20 standard double rooms
- 30 standard twin rooms
- Two disabled rooms
- One executive suite
- En-suite bathrooms with separate bath and shower
- In the chamber fridge
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Electronic safes
- Satellite television
- Heated Outdoor Swimming
- Massage Therapist for treatments
- Free internet and WiFi available throughout the hotel
- Contracted to four restaurants for lunch and dinner on Knysna Waterfront
- Nearby attractions include the Featherbed Nature Reserve
- Take a walk to the enchanted Knysna Forest
- Knysna Elephant Park, Dolphin and Whale Watching, Monkeyland
- First-class golf courses in the Garden Route
This hotel has an ideal location at the harbour in Knysna, and although it is a simple 3-star hotel, it makes for a great base to explore the surrounding areas and enjoy the waters of the lagoon with amazing sunsets.
Protea Hotel Knysna Quays by Marriott Specials
There are currently no specials for the Protea Hotel Knysna Quays by Marriott.
Please check again soon.
Your review has been submitted
Thank you for submitting your review. Our team will check your review and be in touch should we have any questions.