The Premier Hotel Cape Manor Hotel offers 99 comfortable, stylish rooms consisting of 6 Executive Suites, 9 Executive Rooms, and 84 Deluxe rooms. Most of the hotel rooms offer magnificent views of either Lion's Head, Signal Hill, Table Mountain or the Atlantic Ocean.
The Premier Hotel is on the Sea Point promenade in Cape Town. The hotel offers views of the mountain and the deep blue Atlantic Ocean. Being a mere 6-minute drive away from the Cape Town International Convention Center (CTICC) in the city centre of Cape Town and within walking distance to the lively Victoria and Alfred Waterfront make this Sea Point luxury hotel an attractive destination for both leisure and corporate travellers. This exclusive Cape Town hotel is in proximity to all the main tourist attractions and the beaches of Camps Bay and Clifton.
For guests travelling with children, the Family Room is ideal for accommodating two adults and two children sharing. The hotel's Deluxe Rooms (Standard Rooms) can accommodate a maximum of two guests in the chamber.
Room amenities include:
- En-Suite Bathroom
- In-room safe
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- Color TV with Select DSTV channels
- Hair dryer
- In-room dining
Services and Facilities
- 24 - hour reception service
- Cocktail Bar / Ladies Bar
- On-site parking
- Babysitting facilities
- Business Center
- Laundry and valet
- Transport and shuttle service
- Wheelchair friendly
- Satellite TV
- Swimming pool
- Conference facilities
Guests at the hotel enjoy simple home-style meals with fresh ingredients at the 125 seater Promenade Restaurant. They serve three meals in the restaurant and the outdoor patio area, while the Promenade Cocktail Bar offers a broad range of excellent South African wines, liqueurs, and spirits.
The hotel offers conferencing facilities to cater for a maximum of 180 delegates:
- Sunrise: maximum of 80 delegates in cinema seating arrangement
- Sunset: maximum of 180 delegates in cinema seating arrangement
- Sophies Lounge: maximum of 30 delegates in cinema seating arrangement
- Pool Room: maximum of 18 delegates in cinema seating arrangement
Sunrise and Sunset can be used for banqueting purposes and can cater for a maximum of 100 guests.
- Shark cage diving
- Water skiing
- Trips to the Cape Wine Route
- Trips to Agulhas, the southern tip of Africa
- Beaches, Camps Bay, and Clifton
- Shopping, V & A Waterfront, and Sea Point have many fashion and craft shops to explore
Premier Hotel Cape Manor Specials
There are currently no specials for the Premier Hotel Cape Manor.
Please check again soon.
Your review has been submitted
Thank you for submitting your review. Our team will check your review and be in touch should we have any questions.