The Premier Hotel Cape Manor Hotel offers 99 comfortable, stylish rooms consisting of 6 Executive Suites, 9 Executive Rooms, and 84 Deluxe rooms. The hotel is on the Sea Point promenade in Cape Town offers views of the mountain and the deep blue Atlantic Ocean.
Most of the premier hotel rooms offer magnificent views of either Lion's Head, Signal Hill, Table Mountain or the Atlantic Ocean. The hotel is a mere 6-minute drive away from the Cape Town International Convention Center (CTICC) in the city centre.
The hotel is within walking distance to the lively Victoria and Alfred Waterfront make this Sea Point luxury hotel an attractive destination for both leisure and corporate travellers. This exclusive Cape Town hotel is in proximity to all the main tourist attractions and the beaches of Camps Bay and Clifton.
For guests travelling with children, the Family Room is ideal for accommodating two adults and two children sharing. The hotel's Deluxe Rooms (Standard Rooms) can accommodate a maximum of two guests in the chamber.
Premier guests at the hotel enjoy simple home-style meals with fresh ingredients at the 125 seater Promenade Restaurant. They serve three meals in the restaurant and the outdoor patio area, while the Promenade Cocktail Bar offers a broad range of excellent South African wines, liqueurs, and spirits. The hotel offers conferencing facilities to cater for a maximum of 180 delegates. Sunrise and Sunset can be used for banqueting purposes and can cater for a maximum of 100 guests.
- Sunrise: maximum of 80 delegates in cinema seating arrangement
- Sunset: maximum of 180 delegates in cinema seating arrangement
- Sophies Lounge: maximum of 30 delegates in cinema seating arrangement
- Pool Room: maximum of 18 delegates in cinema seating arrangement
- Shark cage diving
- Water skiing
- Trips to the Cape Wine Route
- Trips to Agulhas, the southern tip of Africa
- Beaches, Camps Bay, and Clifton
- Shopping, V & A Waterfront, and Sea Point have many fashion and craft shops to explore
Room amenities include:
- En-Suite Bathroom
- In-room safe
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- Color TV with Select DSTV channels
- In-room dining
Services and Facilities
- 24-hour reception service
- Cocktail Bar
- On-site parking
- Babysitting facilities
- Business Center
- Laundry and valet
- Transport and shuttle service
- Wheelchair friendly
- Satellite TV
- Swimming pool
- Conference facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Ensuite private bathroom
- In-room safe
- Tea and coffee making facilities
Facilities Available at Premier Hotel Cape Town
- Cocktail Bar
- Conference venue
- Nearby Casino
- Nearby golf course
- Swimming Pool
More Information on Premier Hotel Cape Town
FAQs about Premier Hotel Cape Town
What is the contact number for reservations?
The contact numbers to make a reservation at Premier Hotel Cape Town are:
• Cape Town Reservations +27 (0) 21 794 9050
• Durban Reservations: +27 (0) 31 941 5945
• Johannesburg Reservations: +27 (0) 10 446 8045.
Alternatively, you can check availability and book online by clicking here.
How much does a room at Premier Hotel Cape Town cost?
The average rate for a night's stay at Premier Hotel Cape Town is R2,240.00 to R2,800.00.
Where is Premier Hotel Cape Town located?
The address of Premier Hotel Cape Town is: 1 Marais Road, Sea Point, Cape Town, 8001.