The oceanfront Peninsula All Suites Hotel is beautifully set on the Sea Point Greenpoint promenade on the edge of Bantry Bay in Cape Town, South Africa.
The sea-facing Peninsula Hotel Bantry Bay is in the heart of Cape Town's Platinum mile where guests can expect to enjoy ocean views while finding themselves only minutes away from Cape Town city centre, the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront as well as the beaches of Camps Bay and Clifton.
The Hotel offers excellent value for money considering its renowned location and facilities. The one, two and three bedroom suites feature interiors that are extremely practical and provide one of the few child-friendly options for families visiting Cape Town. Unlike many suite hotels, this also offers all the amenities of a hotel such as room service and in-house restaurants.
The Hotel, located on Platinum Mile in Bantry Bay, is 26 km away from the Cape Town International Airport. Guests will find themselves a mere 6 minutes from the city centre of Cape Town and only 5 minutes from the Clifton beach and Camps Bay beach.
The beautiful Victoria & Alfred Waterfront is also just a short distance away for guests who wish to indulge in some retail therapy while the cable car to Table Mountain is also readily available from the Peninsula Hotel in Sea Point. Guests staying here can even look forward to soaking up the South African culture while in Cape Town by joining guided tours and activities.
Activities and Tours:
- Township Tours
- Tours to the V&A Waterfront and local Shopping Malls
- Robben Island
- Museums and Culture Trip within the CBD.
Facilities and Services
- 24 - hour reception service, security and room service
- Currency exchange facilities
- Sauna and gym
- Paid parking - limited
- Disabled facilities
- Babysitting facilities
- Private shower facilities for early arrival and late check-out guests
- Two swimming pools
- Complimentary shuttle service within an 8km radius
- Three restaurants.
Sporting and Leisure Activities Nearby
- Mountain walks
- Trips to Table Mountain
- Wine Tasting Tours through the Cape Winelands
- Shark cage diving
- Deep-sea fishing
- Helicopter flips around Table Mountain and Cape Point
- Sunset cruises off Clifton Beach.
We wish you a pleasant stay at the Peninsula Hotel in Sea Point Cape Town.
- Air Conditioning
- Bar Fridges in Room
- Beverage Maker in Room
- Direct Dial Telephone Number in room
- Ensuite private bathroom
- Internet Access
- Semi-Self catering kitchenette
- Tea and coffee making facilities
Facilities Available at Peninsula All-Suite Hotel
- Conference venue
- Nearby Casino
- Nearby golf course
- Nearby Spa
- Sun deck
- Swimming Pool
More Information on Peninsula All-Suite Hotel
FAQs about Peninsula All-Suite Hotel
What is the contact number for reservations?
The contact numbers to make a reservation at Peninsula All-Suite Hotel are:
• Cape Town Reservations +27 (0) 21 794 9050
• Durban Reservations: +27 (0) 31 941 5945
• Johannesburg Reservations: +27 (0) 10 446 8045.
Alternatively, you can check availability and book online by clicking here.
How much does a room at Peninsula All-Suite Hotel cost?
The average rate for a night's stay at Peninsula All-Suite Hotel is R3,050.00 to R6,220.00.
Where is Peninsula All-Suite Hotel located?
The address of Peninsula All-Suite Hotel is: 313 Beach Road, Sea Point, Cape Town, 8001.