MSC Cruises - Departing Cape Town Reviews & Information« Back to Cape Town
Use the drop down below to find out more information about MSC Cruises - Departing Cape Town.
The fantastic MSC Sinfonia offers an extensive variety of onboard facilities in a most magnificent environment. Five-star cuisine, leisure facilities such as a pool, kids club, fitness equipment and spa provide all that is required for an unforgettable holiday at sea. MSC Sinfonia cruises the Namibian, South African and Mozambique coastal tours.
For Durban departures please view: https://www.south-african-hotels.com/hotels/msc-cruises-departing-durban/
MSC Sinfonia revamped:
- More comfortable cabins
- More mouthwatering dining options
- More leisure and entertainment attractions
- More choices for kids and teenagers
- More space for well being and relaxation.
Inclusions (subject to change):
- Accommodation in the category selected with twice daily service
- All the meals
- A range of entertainment: nightly shows, live music
- Chicco and LEGO: Baby Club, Mini Club, Young Club and Teens Club.
- Outdoor spray park
- Water towers and tea and coffee making facilities.
MSC Sinfonia Tour Itineraries from Cape Town
The MSC Sinfonia offers three exciting tours in the Southern hemisphere which depart from Cape Town. The first trip departs Cape Town and routes via Walvis Bay and Luderitz in Namibia back to Cape Town. The second trip takes 5 days and includes Walvis Bay. The third round trip which departs Cape Town takes 3 days and routes around the waters of Cape Town (Cape Town - Nowhere - Cape Town). Displayed prices and itineraries remain subject to change and availability until a booking is confirmed.
Cape Town - Walvis Bay - Luderitz - Cape Town
- Duration: 5 Nights / 6 Days
- Cruise liner: MSC Sinfonia
- Departure date: 1. May 2016.
Cape Town - Walvis Bay - Cape Town
- Duration: 4 Nights / 5 Days
- Cruise liner: MSC Sinfonia
- Departure date: 25. April 2016.
Cape Town - Nowhere - Cape Town
- Duration: 2 Nights / 3 Days
- Cruise liner: MSC Sinfonia
- Departure date: 29. April 2016.
Travellers may choose their preferred accommodation choice from four different room types, namely the Inside Cabins, the Ocean View Cabins, the Balcony and the luxurious Suites. The MSC Sinfonia also features cabins which are ideal for families consisting of a bedroom area and a living area with up to 4 berths.
- Inside Cabin
- Ocean View Cabin
- Balcony Cabin
In addition to the Inside Cabins, the Balcony Cabins offer a private balcony with chairs which is an ideal place for relaxation and from where to admire the views. The Suites offer a balcony as well as a spacious wardrobe and a bathroom with bathtub.
- Double beds which can be changed to two single beds
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom with shower
- Wireless internet access (additional charge)
- Flatscreen TV
Embark on a voyage of discovery whilst on board the MSC Sinfonia. Magnificent views can be enjoyed from the decks and the balconies of the private suites. A great play area awaits children of all ages which includes the exciting spray park which features fun water plays. The MSC Aurea Spa invites guests to enjoy relaxing massages and beauty treatments whilst on their trip.
- Bars and Music Lounges
- Pizza delivery service
- Two open swimming pools
- Two jacuzzis
- Power walking track of 200 meters
- MSC Aurea Spa: health and beauty spa (831sqm wellness heaven)
- Exclusive Solarium (relaxation area on the top deck)
- Kids play area
- Water spray park for children
- Mini and Junior Club
- Young and Teens Club
- Entertainment in the theatre, disco
Restaurants & Bars / Lounges
The MSC Sinfonia cruise liner features two main restaurants which are Il Galeone and Il Covo. A third restaurant, which is located outdoors, can also be found, namely La Terrazza. Each of these dining venues offers a great selection of freshly prepared meals ranging from delicious Italian meats, freshly baked bread to fresh fruit.
The dishes available on board include traditional Mediterranean fare as well as refined international cuisine. The Caffè del Mare buffet restaurant is an ideal dining venue for a quick lunch or light snack where high quality Italian and international cuisine is served. At the bars and lounges, guests may enjoy a great selection of refreshing beverages, drinks and cocktails.
- Il Galeone
- Il Covo
- La Terrazza.
MSC Cruises offers travellers an unrivalled entertainment programme while on board the MSC Sinfonia. The 'Teatre San Carlo' is a 600 seater, state of the art theatre.
Access to the cruise liners magnificent theatre for the evening shows requires bookings. These shows can be conveniently booked by connecting to the onboard WiFi network with your smartphone/tablet or to make use of the touch screens on the different decks of the cruise liner. Guests can also enquire at reception.
Kids cruise for free and pay only for the mandatory charges which include port, insurance and service fees. The fantastic Spray Park on the boat is a fantastic play area which is equipped with amazing water sprays providing hours of family fun. Children are welcome to join the various clubs which are appropriate for their relevant ages (Baby Club, Mini Club, Juniors Club, Young Club, Teens Club).
Up to 2 children under 18 years sharing an I2 or O2 cabin category with two adults stay on a complimentary basis. For Suites, 2 kids under 12 years and for Balcony Cabins, 1 kid under 18 years, only pay the mandatory charges. Mandatory charges include port, insurance and service fees.
- Baby Club (for babies under 3 years)
- Mini Club (LEGO play area for 3 - 6-year-olds)
- Juniors Club (LEGO play area for 7 - 11-year-olds)
- Young Club (dedicated area for 12 - 14-year-olds)
- Teens Club (dedicated area for 15 - 17-year-olds)
- Spray Park.
MSC Cruises - Departing Cape Town Specials
There are currently no specials for the MSC Cruises - Departing Cape Town.
Please check again soon.
Your review has been submitted
Thank you for submitting your review. Our team will check your review and be in touch should we have any questions.