The famous MSC Sinfonia offers an unforgettable journey over New Years to the magnificent islands of the Indian Ocean. Departing Durban in South Africa. December, travellers embark on exploring Reunion Island where the cruise liner docks on 30th December.
The three nights around New Year's Eve are spent in Port Louis after which time; the MSC Sinfonia returns to South Africa docking in Durban on 6. January. Five-star cuisine, leisure facilities include a swimming pool, a kids club, a fitness studio as well as a health and beauty spa. Ideal for couples, honeymooners as well as families travelling with children, this 12-day cruise to Mauritius makes for an unforgettable holiday at sea. MSC Cruises operates a dynamic pricing policy, with all rates being subject to change without prior notice based on the availability.
MSC Cruise Durban - Reunion - Mauritius:
- Cruise: South Africa, Reunion, Mauritius
- Cruise Ship: MSC Sinfonia
- Departing from: Durban (South Africa)
- Ports of call are Durban, La Possession, Port Louis
- Boarding date: 26. December in Durban
- End of the journey: 6. January in Durban
- Duration: 11 nights.
- Day 1: Mon Durban Port departure 14h00 / docked
- Day 2: Tues at sea
- Day 3: Wed at sea
- Day 4: Thu at sea
- Day 5: Fri La Possession arrival 8h00 departure 17h00 / docked
- Day 6: Sat Port Louis / docked
- Day 7: Sun Port Louis / anchored
- Day 8: Mon Port Louis departure 13h00 / docked
- Day 9: Tue at sea
- Day 10: Wed at sea
- Day 11: Thu at sea
- Day 12: Fri Durban arrival 7h00 / anchored.
MSC Sinfonia revamped:
- More comfortable accommodation cabins
- More delicious dining options
- More leisure and entertainment attractions
- More opportunities for kids and teenagers
- More space for well-being and relaxation.
Inclusions (subject to change):
- Accommodation with twice daily service
- All meals.
- Entertainment such as nightly shows
- Chicco and LEGO: Baby Club, Mini Club, Young Club and Teens Club.
- Outdoor spray park
- Water towers and tea and coffee making facilities.
For other MSC Cruise Durban departures, please view:
Four different room types are available on board the MSC Sinfonia. Guests may choose between rooms which feature no windows or windows as well as no balconies or balconies. The room types include Inside Cabins, Ocean View Cabins, Balcony Cabins and Suites. Some of the cabins are suitable for families consisting of a bedroom area and a living area with up to 4 berths.
- Inside Cabins
- Ocean View Cabins
- Balcony Cabins
In addition to the Inside Cabins, the Balcony Cabins offer a private balcony with chairs providing a most beautiful place for relaxation. The Suites offer an outdoor terrace and a spacious wardrobe in addition to a bathroom with bathtub.
Standard Cabin features:
- Double beds (can be made into two single beds)
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom with shower
- Wireless internet access (additional charge)
- Flat screen TV
Beautiful views can be admired from the cruise liner's decks and the private balconies of the suites. A fantastic play area awaits kids of all ages with the new spray park featuring fun water plays being the highlight. The exclusive MSC Aurea Spa welcomes guests to enjoy relaxing massages and beauty treatments while on their trip.
- Bars and Music Lounges
- Pizza delivery service
- Two open swimming pools
- Two jacuzzis
- Power walking track of 200 meters
- MSC Aurea Spa: health and beauty spa (831sqm wellness heaven)
- Exclusive Solarium (relaxation area on the top deck)
- Kids play area
- Water spray park for children
- Mini and Junior Club
- Young and Teens Club
- Entertainment in the theatre, disco
- Video games.
The MSC Sinfonia provides two main restaurants on board, namely Il Galeone and Il Covo. The Terrazza is an additional restaurant located outdoors. The cruise liner's dining venues offer a great selection of freshly prepared meals which include delicious Italian meats, freshly baked bread as well as fresh fruit.
The Caffè del Mare buffet restaurant offers a convenient choice for quick lunches, and light snacks, mouthwatering Italian and international cuisine is served. Refreshing beverages, cocktails and soft drinks are available at the various bars and lounge areas of the cruise liner.
- Il Galeone
- Il Covo
- La Terrazza (outdoors.
Travellers are provided with a fantastic onboard entertainment programme on the MSC Sinfonia. The 'Teatre San Carlo' is a 600 seater, the state of the art theatre. The futuristic 'Pasha Club Disco' and 'San Remo' stretches over 400 square metres offering guests Galaxy Video Games.
Kids cruise for free and pay only for the mandatory charges which include port, insurance and service fees. The picturesque, outdoor Spray Park on the boat is a popular play area which is equipped with water sprays. Children are welcome to join the different kid's clubs which are appropriate for their appropriate ages.
No more than two children under 18 years sharing an I2 or O2 cabin category with two adults stay on a complimentary basis. For Suites, two kids under 12 years and for Balcony Cabins, one child under 18 years, only pay the mandatory charges. Mandatory additional costs include port, insurance and service fees.
- Baby Club (for babies under three years)
- Mini Club (LEGO play area for 3 - 6-year-olds)
- Juniors Club (LEGO play area for 7 - 11-year-olds)
- Young Club (dedicated space for 12 - 14-year-olds)
- Teens Club (dedicated area for 15 - 17-year-olds)
- Spray Park.
MSC Cruise to Reunion and Mauritius Specials
There are currently no specials for the MSC Cruise to Reunion and Mauritius.
Please check again soon.
Your review has been submitted
Thank you for submitting your review. Our team will check your review and be in touch should we have any questions.