Lily Pond Country Lodge in Plettenberg Bay is along with South Africa's famous coast, the Garden Route.
Scenic drive winds through rural farmlands and forests to Nature Valley, which is on the edge of the Tsitsikamma. The lodge welcomes guests in its natural setting with its unique architectural design and contemporary decor.
Lily Pond Country Lodge is on 15 hectares of beautiful indigenous forest. Guests are invited to enjoy the tranquillity of unspoilt nature with breathtaking views from their private patio. Breakfast for the guests is on the sheltered patio and dinners are offered in the open lounge and dining area overlooking the lily ponds.
Lily Pond Country Lodge has three double en-suites, and the one twin en-suite rooms feature French doors with a private patio. For the guests’ convenience, each room is equipped with a shower above the bath as well as a roof fan, heating, hairdryer, honesty bar, tea and coffee making facilities, HiFi with CD, television with central video system and telephone. Wireless internet connection in the rooms is also available.
- Knysna: try the fresh oysters on the waterfront.
- Plettenberg Bay: fabulous restaurants and coffee shops.
- Tsitsikamma National Park: home of the mysterious Knysna elephant.
- Stormsriver Mouth: witness daredevils bungee jumping!
- Robberg Nature Reserve
- Monkey Land
- Buffalo Hills Game Reserve
- Knysna Elephant Park
- Nature's Valley beach
- Keurbooms river and beach
- Bar Fridges in Room
- Beverage Maker in Room
- Ceiling Fan
- DVD player
- Ensuite private bathroom
- Heater in Room
- In-room safe
- Internet Access
- Local and International Newspapers
- Mini bar
- Modem Access
- Satellite TV
- Tea and coffee making facilities
Facilities Available at Lily Pond Country Lodge
- Communication Centre with 24-hour complimentary Internet access
- Conference venue
- Hotel Bar
- Nearby golf course
- Outdoor patio
- Private guest library/ lounge
- Sun deck
- Swimming Pool
More Information on Lily Pond Country Lodge
FAQs about Lily Pond Country Lodge
What is the contact number for reservations?
The contact numbers to make a reservation at Lily Pond Country Lodge are:
• Cape Town Reservations +27 (0) 21 794 9050
• Durban Reservations: +27 (0) 31 941 5945
• Johannesburg Reservations: +27 (0) 10 446 8045.
Alternatively, you can check availability and book online by clicking here.
How much does a room at Lily Pond Country Lodge cost?
The average rate for a night's stay at Lily Pond Country Lodge is R1,800.00 to R3,860.00.
Where is Lily Pond Country Lodge located?
The address of Lily Pond Country Lodge is: R102 Natures Valley Rd, The Crags, Plettenberg Bay, Plettenberg Bay, 6602.