La Cabriere Country House Franschhoek offers privacy, style and tranquillity together with a high level of personal service not found at most hotels.
Relax your way into the evening on those hot summer days, out by the pool with a good book or embrace the view on your private terrace with a cup of tea and delicious home-made cake.
All rooms are individually and luxuriously decorated and offer elegance, comfort and relaxation at it's best. Pure cotton bed linen, bathrobes and heated towel rails are provided to ensure a comfortable stay
The Country House is approximately an hour from Cape Town by road, and 3 quarters of an hour from Cape Town International Airport, in the beautiful historic village of Franschhoek, considered the food and wine capital of South Africa.
On beautifully maintained grounds with majestic views, the guest house accommodates guests in luxuriously appointed, spacious rooms with numerous eateries, wineries and other attractions nearby.
La Cabriere hotel is synonymous with fine foods and a variety of wines, especially from the area. One of the reasons it is so popular is thanks to the abundance of quality eateries to choose from – where menus vary in sophistication; from quaint country fayre to French-influenced fine-dining.
Combine this with the excellent selection of wines produced by the local estates, and you have a culinary wonderland that begs to be explored.
- Poolside Deluxe
- Mountain View
- Garden Suites
- Garden View
- Honeymoon Suite
All rooms include:
- En-suite bathroom with bath and shower
- Air-conditioning (5 of the six rooms)
- Hairdryer & shaving plug-points
- Luxurious Rooibos bath products
- Pure cotton sheets, luxurious gowns & fluffy towels
- Minibar, tea & coffee facilities
- Under-floor heating & ceiling fans
- Complimentary satellite TV
- Outstanding Franschhoek bed and breakfast service.
Facilities and Services
- Breakfast room
- Swimming pool
- La Cabriere Country House Gardens
- Laundry service
- Airport shuttle
- Luggage storage
- Huguenots Museum
- Solms Delta
- Franschhoek Motor Museum
- Farmer Market - every Saturday 9am - 2pm
- Wine tours
- Wine-tasting on horseback or a rented bicycle
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan
- Ensuite private bathroom
- Mini bar
- Satellite TV
- Underfloor Heating
Facilities Available at La Cabriere Country House
- Hotel Bar
- Nearby golf course
- Nearby Gym
- Nearby Spa
- Swimming Pool
More Information on La Cabriere Country House
FAQs about La Cabriere Country House
What is the contact number for reservations?
The contact numbers to make a reservation at La Cabriere Country House are:
• Cape Town Reservations +27 (0) 21 794 9050
• Durban Reservations: +27 (0) 31 941 5945
• Johannesburg Reservations: +27 (0) 10 446 8045.
Alternatively, you can check availability and book online by clicking here.
Where is La Cabriere Country House located?
The address of La Cabriere Country House is: Park Lane off Middagkrans Road, Franschhoek, 7690.