The Kopanong Hotel has 67 fully detached chalets with each of them portraying a traditional ethnic feel of Africa.
Kopanong Hotel And Conference Center in Benoni, Johannesburg hotel features superior conference facilities, spacious and well-appointed hotel rooms and the staff strives to deliver efficient service.
Each cottage consists of three individual rooms with private entrances that can, for more great bookings, be opened up via inter-leading doors to allow complete access, transforming the rooms into a luxury villa. Guests also have the choice of either smoking and non-smoking.
The Kopanong Hotel And Conference Center in Benoni, Johannesburg, is located 12.5km away from the OR Tambo International Airport and about 30 minutes from the central business district of Johannesburg, Sandton, Tshwane, and Midrand, thereby making it ideal for business guests.
This Hotel and Conference Center hosts successful conferences, executive board meetings, gala banquets, exhibitions, product launches as well as a team-building seminar. The Conference Center's 20 uniquely designed venues offer spacious flexibility using opening partition doors allowing them to maximize their most significant place to hold up to 423 delegates in theatre-style seating.
The Emperors Palace Resort as well as the famous Carnival City and Entertainment World which is a popular amusement destination in Johannesburg’s East Rand, lie within proximity. The Johannesburg city centre, as well as Sandton with its many businesses, head offices, shops, restaurants, and bars as well as an entertainment option, can easily be reached from this destination.
Hotel room features:
- En-suite bathroom
- A flat-screen television with selected channels and three music stations
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Mini-bar fridges (stocked on request)
- Wall-mounted in-room safe
- Room service
- Ironing and laundry service available
- A small Kitchenette suite.
- Conference Center (20 venues for 10 to 800 delegates)
- Business Center
- WiFi internet access (in the conference venues, dining, and all public areas)
- accommodation and facilities for physically challenged guests (carefully placed ramps and staff assistance)
- Moshe Restaurant
- Imbizo Bar
- pool terrace
- curio shop
- outdoor swimming pool.
- Transportation desk
- Guest Relations & Concierge services
- 24-hour room service
- Laundry services
- 24-hour security
- Free parking for guests
- Airport shuttle
- Car hire
- Shuttle service
- Currency exchange.
- Emperors Palace
- Carnival City Entertainment World
- City of Johannesburg tour
- Lazy Grape Health Spa
- Constitution Hill
- Origin Center
- Soweto Tours
- Lesedi Cultural Village
- Cradle of Humankind World Heritage Site
- Maropeng Visitor Center & Sterkfontein Caves.
- Air Conditioning
- Direct dial telephone
- Ensuite private bathroom
- Satellite TV
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Writing desk
Facilities Available at aha Kopanong Hotel And Conference Centre
- Boardroom Facilities
- Business Centre
- Conference venue
- Curio Shop
- Currency Exchange Facilities
- Hotel Bar
- Nearby Casino
- Nearby golf course
- Safety Deposit Boxes
- Wheelchair accessible rooms
More Information on aha Kopanong Hotel And Conference Centre
FAQs about aha Kopanong Hotel And Conference Centre
What is the contact number for reservations?
The contact numbers to make a reservation at aha Kopanong Hotel And Conference Centre are:
• Cape Town Reservations +27 (0) 21 794 9050
• Durban Reservations: +27 (0) 31 941 5945
• Johannesburg Reservations: +27 (0) 10 446 8045.
Alternatively, you can check availability and book online by clicking here.
Where is aha Kopanong Hotel And Conference Centre located?
The address of aha Kopanong Hotel And Conference Centre is: 243 Glen Gory Road, Benoni, Johannesburg.