The Kelway Hotel, Port Elizabeth is on the embankment next to Bayworld Oceanarium in Brookes Hill Drive.
The Port Elizabeth hotel features a total of 61 en-suite hotel rooms, conference facilities, secure parking and a restaurant where breakfast, lunch, and dinner can be enjoyed.
There are thirty-six 4-star luxury rooms, twenty-three 3-star rooms and two premier rooms to ensure guests have the option for the best type of accommodation for their needs. Interleading rooms are available on the 4-star luxury section only. Two being sea facing and the other two are non-sea-facing.
The interior decoration at the Restaurant is a mixture of timber which is combined with modern masterpieces, from the seagrass chairs imported from Indonesia to the handcrafted tables from Knysna.
The Kelway hotel has two conference venues that are fully air-conditioned and offer WiFi; these are called the Tanner Conference room can seat 100 delegates and the Tanner Boardroom which can seat 15 delegates. The conference facilities are ideal for conferences, product launches, and brainstorming sessions.
Facilities and Services
- Internet service available, 24 hours for guests
- Photocopy and Fax services available at Reception
- Wi-Fi available in public areas
- Transfers arranged by prior arrangement
- Day excursions and assistance with car hire and flight confirmation available at Reception
- Transfers arranged to the nearest gym
- Farriers are the fully-licensed restaurant and bar open for Breakfast, Lunch & Dinners
- Two states of the art conference rooms to choose from: the Tanner Conference room can seat 100 guests and the Tanner Boardroom which can seat 16 delegates
- Satellite Television
- Plunge Pool
- Laundry service
- In the chamber internet facility
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Air Conditioning
- Ensuite private bathroom
- Internet Access
- Tea and coffee making facilities
Facilities Available at The Kelway Hotel
- Boardroom Facilities
- Conference venue
- Nearby Casino
- Nearby golf course
- Sun deck
- Swimming Pool
More Information on The Kelway Hotel
FAQs about The Kelway Hotel
What is the contact number for reservations?
The contact numbers to make a reservation at The Kelway Hotel are:
• Cape Town Reservations +27 (0) 21 794 9050
• Durban Reservations: +27 (0) 31 941 5945
• Johannesburg Reservations: +27 (0) 10 446 8045.
Alternatively, you can check availability and book online by clicking here.
Where is The Kelway Hotel located?
The address of The Kelway Hotel is: Brookes Hill Drive, Humewood, Port Elizabeth, 6013.