The Kelway Hotel Reviews & Information« Back to Port Elizabeth
Use the drop down below to find out more information about The Kelway Hotel.
The 4-star Kelway Port Elizabeth is centrally located just a few minutes from the city's airport, and within walking distance to popular tourist attractions and swimming beaches of Port Elizabeth. It is on the embankment next to Bayworld Oceanarium in Brookes Hill Drive. The hotel features a total of 61 en-suite hotel rooms, conference facilities, secure parking and a restaurant where breakfast, lunch, and dinner can be enjoyed.
There are thirty-six 4-star luxury rooms, twenty-three 3-star rooms and two premier rooms to ensure guests have the option for the best type of accommodation for their needs. Interleading rooms are available on the 4-star luxury section only. Two being sea facing and the other two are non-sea-facing.
Facilities and Services
- Internet service available, 24 hours for guests
- Photocopy and Fax services available at Reception
- Wi-Fi available in public areas
- Transfers arranged by prior arrangement
- Day excursions and assistance with car hire and flight confirmation available at Reception
- Transfers arranged to the nearest gym
- Farriers are the fully-licensed restaurant and bar open for Breakfast, Lunch & Dinners
- Two states of the art conference rooms to choose from: the Tanner Conference room can seat 100 guests and the Tanner Boardroom which can seat 16 delegates
- Satellite Television
- Plunge Pool
- Laundry service
- In the chamber internet facility
- Individually controlled air conditioning
The hotel restaurant is a casual, yet sophisticated restaurant and bar which offers breakfasts, corporate lunches, candle-lit dinners. Often there are sightings of dolphins in the bay. The interior decoration at the Restaurant is a mixture of timber which is combined with modern masterpieces, from the seagrass chairs imported from Indonesia to the handcrafted tables from Knysna.
This hotel has two conference venues which are fully air-conditioned and offer WiFi; these are called the Tanner Conference room can seat 100 delegates and the Tanner Boardroom which can seat 15 delegates. The conference facilities are ideal for conferences, product launches, and brainstorming sessions.
The Kelway Hotel Specials
There are currently no specials for the The Kelway Hotel.
Please check again soon.
Your review has been submitted
Thank you for submitting your review. Our team will check your review and be in touch should we have any questions.