The Ingwenyama Conference & Sports Resort was initially established to host a visiting football team during the FIFA World Cup in 2010. The results of this structure are a world-class sports and training destination which is situated just before the town of White River on the right-hand side of the R40 coming from Nelspruit.
This 64-hectare property features a hotel, various conference venues, cricket fields, FIFA accredited soccer pitches, a high-performance gym as well as a training centre. This is what makes it one of the largest hotel, conference, corporate venues and sports facilities in Southern Africa and also throughout the world.
This is the ideal location for off-season training, hosting sports tournaments, conferences, functions and other sporting events. The resort is located just a few kilometres from the Mbombela World Cup Stadium as well as from the world-famous Kruger National Park in South Africa and other famous heritage sites, making it an ideal destination for a variety of travellers. As a venue, it is truly spectacular, offering indoor and outdoor facilities which can cater towards small and large groups.
Room amenities include:
- Flat screen TV with satellite channels
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Telephone (internal calls only)
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Air conditioning
- Personal valuables safe
- Private patio.
There are nine conference venues which can cater towards any function. A variety of team building activities can also be arranged for groups. The resort's modern conference facilities offer some of the most technologically advanced equipment available. Among others, the conference equipment includes:
- Motorised Projection Screen
- Data/video projector
- Full NTSC,PAL,SECAM and HDTV video playback capability
- VHS video player
- DVD/CD player
- Multi-frequency roving microphone
- Whiteboard and markers
- Flip charts
- Overhead projectors
- Data lines.
There are some world-class sporting facilities, which include, for example, action cricket and netball as well as a golf driving range and a swimming pool.
- Action cricket and action netball
- Indoor hockey and indoor football
- Fully equipped gym with ground floor and upper level
- Boxing area and free weights
- Circuit training
- Cardio training and stretch area
- Treadmills, steppers, bicycles, rowers
- Pilates and aerobics
- Ice bath and showers
- Two multi-purpose fields: rugby, hockey, soccer and cricket
- Beach volleyball
- Golf driving range
- Obstacle course
- Swimming pool.
Ingwenyama Conference & Sports Resort Specials
The specials listed below will automatically be offered to you when proceeding through the booking process.
South African Resident rates for Ingwenyama Conference & Sports Resort.
Included in the rate:
Excluded from the rate:
- Items of a personal nature
Terms and Conditions:
- Valid 1 January - 31 December 2018 & 1 January - 31 December 2019
- Minimum 3 nights stay required over long weekends and Peak Periods
- Subject to availability
- Block out dates may apply
- Only valid for South African Residents, ID will be requested on check in
Your review has been submitted
Thank you for submitting your review. Our team will check your review and be in touch should we have any questions.