The Ibhayi Town Lodge, Port Elizabeth, is a luxurious hotel which caters to both leisure and corporate guests, who seek accessibility, comfort and excellent facilities. The lodge is located close to the airport, too many attractions and businesses and has an excellent reputation for the onsite dining, warm hospitality and comforts of the recently refurbished rooms.
The hotel is situated adjacent to the Boardwalk Complex, and so all manner of entertainment is just at your doorstep. There are also numerous shops within the precinct that offer a diverse selection of items on sale. If you’re hungry, there are also various food outlets – from fast food to fine-dining options.
Accommodation at Port Elizabeth's Ibhayi Lodge is offered in 20 luxury suites and four family suites all of which are spacious and well appointed featuring convenient amenities to ensure a most comfortable stay. The Family Suites can accommodate two children under 12 years old sharing with their parents.
- Modern en-suite bathroom
- Kitchenette with tea & coffee making facilities
- A microwave, bar fridge
- Television with select TV channels
- Heating and air-conditioning
- Radio alarm clock, hairdryer
- Laptop safe
- Free Wi-Fi.
Facilities & Services
At the Ibhayi restaurant and bar, guests may order delicious meals and refreshing beverages. The swimming pools, as well as a gym, are accessible to guests. Five furnished business meeting rooms are available offering meeting and conferencing facilities for up to 72 delegates.
Facilities and services:
- On-site restaurant & bar
- Leo's Bistro & Lounge
- Barbeque (‘braai’) facilities
- Two swimming pools
- Thatched poolside Shelter
- Conference facilities for up to 70 delegates
- Transfers available subject to prior arrangement
- 24 Luxury Suites
- 5 Conference facilities
- Wireless internet access available throughout the lodge
- Secure off-street parking.
There is more than just shopping on offer in this picturesque bay of Port Elizabeth. Water enthusiasts will find safe swimming & boating conditions. The bay is also rich in marine life, with large schools of dolphin, migratory whales and other unusual species, that can be seen on marine safaris.
Ibhayi Town Lodge Specials
The specials listed below will automatically be offered to you when proceeding through the booking process.
- Stay for 3 nights at Ibhayi Town Lodge and only pay for 2.
- Special valid for May - September 2018 and May-September 2019
Included in the rate:
- Breakfast, teas/coffees and breakfast
Excluded from the rate:
- Items of a personal nature
Terms and Conditions:
- Valid for May - September 2018 and May - September 2019
- Minimum 3 night stay
- Subject to availability
Your review has been submitted
Thank you for submitting your review. Our team will check your review and be in touch should we have any questions.