Holiday Inn Sandton Reviews & Information« Back to Johannesburg
Use the drop down below to find out more information about Holiday Inn Sandton.
The Holiday Inn Sandton is in the heart of Johannesburg affluent suburb of Sandton, only 705 meters away from the famous Nelson Mandela Square. Next, to the Village Walk Shopping Center and the five star Radisson Blu Hotel Sandton, the hotel features rooms which are spacious and modern. The exclusivity of its accommodation and facilities combined with its ideal location and affordable rates make it an excellent accommodation option.
This newly built modern four-star hotel is a member of the Inter-Continental Hotels Group (IHG) which features over 4010 hotels in more than 112 countries globally. The Gautrain Station is also a stone throw away making it an ideal base for the corporate traveller and holiday maker alike.
There are 302 spacious and well-appointed hotel rooms providing the ultimate in comfort and style. All of the rooms are ergonomically designed and cater to ensure a "great night's sleep" - one of Holiday Inns hallmarks
Hotel room types:
- Standard Rooms
- Superior Rooms
- Deluxe Rooms
- Executive Rooms.
The rooms are welcoming and uncluttered, with locally-sourced furniture of the highest quality. For the business traveller, all hotel rooms offer wireless internet access and ADSL internet connectivity.
Hotel room features:
- Soundproof with blackout curtains, a welcome relief for any jet-lagged traveller
- Individually controlled air-conditioning
- LCD televisions with 24 channels
- Work area with desk and chair
- Wireless internet access
- High-speed ADSL Internet connectivity
- International adapter plugs points
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- Mini fridge which can be stocked on request
- En-suite bathrooms
Services and Facilities
- Luxury Heated outdoor swimming pool (underwater music and lights)
- Business centre with business services: details below.
- WiFi throughout the hotel
- Gym & Fitness centre
- Laundry & valet service
- Shuttle bus at a nominal cost
- Shoe-shine service
- Travel Services: foreign currency exchange services
- Concierge and Travel Desk
- Safe at Front Desk
- Welcoming lounge area to relax or meet with other guests
- Porter & Bellman
- 24-hour secure covered parking: secure basement parking with direct access into the hotel lobby area
Corporate services allowing business travellers to perform their work tasks during their stay include:
- Copying and fax services
- Courier service
- PC's are available
- Printer (colour printer and copier)
- Technical concierge
- High-speed internet access
- Wireless data connection
- Secretarial services.
On the roof of the hotel is the famous Skye Bar and the hotel's swimming pool, where guests can exercise or recline on an outdoor deck overlooking Sandton. The dining area on the ground floor takes care of guests' culinary requirements and also provides them with the opportunity to catch up with the day's news on LCD televisions with overhead bubbles that transmit sound directly to their tables.
The Restaurant: On the ground floor of the hotel offering breakfast and dinner. A unique feature of the restaurant is the individual LCD television channels at selected tables.
Skye Bar: The opulent Skye Bar affords guests dazzling panoramic views of Johannesburg and surrounds where sundowner cocktails can be enjoyed while taking visitors back in time to the days of Frank Sinatra and Nat King Cole.
Sandton is the corporate area of Johannesburg and is home to the Johannesburg Stock Exchange, the financial powerhouse of Africa. This area is also where the head offices of the; Deutsche Bank, ABN Amro Bank, Nedbank, and First National Bank are situated. The Hotel itself is a short walk away from the Convention Center, which is ideal for conference delegates attending a conference there.
Holiday Inn Sandton Specials
There are currently no specials for the Holiday Inn Sandton.
Please check again soon.
Your review has been submitted
Thank you for submitting your review. Our team will check your review and be in touch should we have any questions.