Garden Court Kimberley Reviews & Information« Back to Kimberley
Use the drop down below to find out more information about Garden Court Kimberley.
The Garden Court Kimberley, which is in the Northern Cape Province of South Africa, provides the perfect accommodation option for business and family holiday accommodation in Kimberley. The hotel is in proximity to the city's tourist attractions. Kimberley is the capital of the Northern Cape in South Africa and is the most visited town in this area. It is home to some of the world's most beautiful diamonds for which is it famous.
- Air conditioning
- AM/FM radio
- Remote controlled colour TV
- Direct dial telephone
- In-room movies
- Modem connection
- Iron & ironing board (on request)
- Guest room Voltage 220V
- Room meal service available 11h00 - 23h00
- Facsimile service available
- PC / printer available
- High-speed internet access
- Telkom T-Zone wireless internet access hot spots
- Self-service workstation with internet connectivity coming soon
Additional Services include:
- Safety deposit box
- Wake-up calls
- Late check-out available
- Concierge services
- Babysitting on request
- Parking Facilities: Open air parking - no charge
- Pet policy - no pets allowed
Sports and Leisure
- Outdoor swimming pool
Nearby amenities include
- Fitness center
- The largest human-made excavation in the world, the Big Hole of Kimberley.
- The city centre with loads of shops and restaurants.
- Many historical places of interest: The Battlefields, the Ghost Trail or a diamond mine.
- Kimberley Airport: 7 km
- Flamingo Center: 10 km
- ABSA Stadium: 5 km
- The Big Hole Museum: 2 km
Garden Court Kimberley Specials
There are currently no specials for the Garden Court Kimberley.
Please check again soon.
Your review has been submitted
Thank you for submitting your review. Our team will check your review and be in touch should we have any questions.