The Capital Empire hotel is situated next to Sandton City in Johannesburg, South Africa, and offers travellers luxurious accommodation in a very convenient location. The Capital Sandton features modern and exclusive rooms to ensure a most pleasant stay for both leisure guests and corporate travellers.
One of the services on offer is scheduled to transfer services to both the Sandton Gautrain Station as well as to the bustling Nelson Mandela Square where many restaurants, bars, shops and entertainment options await.
This hotel provides guests with easy access to all of Johannesburg's businesses, offices, conference centres as well as leisure activities and sightseeing attractions.
There are spacious, individually appointed guest rooms that are equipped with modern and elegant finishes. Guests may choose from a total of 130 rooms which comprise the Standard Rooms; Executive Rooms; as well as a selection of apartments with One / Two or Three Bedrooms. All the hotel rooms offer corporate workstations with international plug points, and each room type will meet the various requirements of guests.
Delicious gourmet cuisine with a unique African flavour and made of local ingredients is offered at the Veranda Restaurant. Providing a comfortable place for business meetings and memorable dinners together with family and friends is a great option for dining. This restaurant can seat 60 diners while the terrace can accommodate an additional 80 guests. The Veranda Restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
The wellness room is situated right next to the business centre offering guests the ideal location from when some downtime can be enjoyed. The hotel's spa offers delightful treatments which leave travellers feeling relaxed and refreshed. The usual menu of treatments is available such as facials as well as full-body massages as well as several other spa treatments.
Hotel room types:
- Standard Rooms feature one bedroom with an en-suite bathroom, a shower, mini bar as well as a Juliet balcony and are 30m².
- Executive Rooms are spacious one-bedrooms with an en-suite bathroom (bath and shower), mini-bar and a Juliet balcony and are 36m².
- One / Two / Three Bedroom Apartments boast 86m² of living space. The One Bedroom Apartments consist of a luxurious and well-appointed bedroom combined with an en-suite bathroom with both a bath and a shower. A fully-equipped kitchen; a dining area and a lounge as well as a balcony area. The Two and Three Bedroom Apartments offer, also, an open-plan kitchen, a spacious lounge as well as a private balcony.
- LCD Television with 43 DSTV satellite channels
- WiFi and high-speed broadband
- Apartments with a fully-equipped kitchen (modern appliances)
- Rooms with open-plan lounge and dining room
- Twin or king-size beds available in Standard and Executive Rooms
- King size beds in 1,2, and 3 Bedroom Apartments
- Extra length beds featuring percale linen
- International plug points
- Alarm clock radio with iPod docking station
- Work desk
- Laptop electronic safe
- Direct-dial telephone
- Individually controlled air conditioning and heating
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Shaving, cellular phone charger and electric toothbrush plug-points
- Exclusive guest amenities and bathrobes.
- Limited complimentary laundry and ironing services
- Daily cleaning service
- In-room dining (during specific times)
- 24-hour reception
- Doctor and dentist on call
- Daily newspapers on request
- Luggage storage
- Complimentary WiFi fibre Internet access (limited)
- Complimentary scheduled shuttle services to Sandton Gautrain Station and Nelson Mandela Square.
- 24-hour controlled security access ensuring guest privacy
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Fitness centre, with advanced equipment and free weight area that overlooks the garden.
- The Veranda Restaurant
- Business centre and arrival lounge with change room facilities
- Conference center: 2 conference rooms & 3 boardrooms.
- Complimentary and secure parking
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm clock radio
- Dining Room
- Ensuite private bathroom
- Fully Furnished Kitchen
- Heater in Room
- High-Speed broadband
- International electrical adapters
- Internet Access
- iPod docking station
- King size bed
- Single beds
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Writing desk
Facilities Available at The Capital Empire Hotel
- Boardroom Facilities
- Business Centre
- Conference venue
- Swimming Pool
More Information on The Capital Empire Hotel
FAQs about The Capital Empire Hotel
What is the contact number for reservations?
The contact numbers to make a reservation at The Capital Empire Hotel are:
• Cape Town Reservations +27 (0) 21 794 9050
• Durban Reservations: +27 (0) 31 941 5945
• Johannesburg Reservations: +27 (0) 10 446 8045.
Alternatively, you can check availability and book online by clicking here.
How much does a room at The Capital Empire Hotel cost?
The average rate for a night's stay at The Capital Empire Hotel is R2,000.00 to R2,890.00.
Where is The Capital Empire Hotel located?
The address of The Capital Empire Hotel is: 177 Empire Place Cnr Rivonia Rd, Sandhurst, Sandton, Johannesburg, 2196.