The Waterfront Hotel and Spa Reviews & Information« Back to Durban
Use the drop down below to find out more information about The Waterfront Hotel and Spa.
The Waterfront Hotel and Spa on the edge of the Durban harbour, a fresh and stylish hotel that is conveniently close to the city, the airport, and many local attractions. This luxurious hotel in KwaZulu-Natal offers both leisure and business guests an excellent range of comforts. They have fantastic facilities, delicious dining, and professional levels of service and hospitality. This hotel underwent a name change in November 2014 & it used to be referred to as the Three Cities Docklands Hotel or aha Waterfront Hotel and Spa.
The Waterfront Hotel Accommodation is provided in 83 designer-decorated rooms, each offering comfort and luxury. The rooms overlook either the courtyard, the harbour or the beachfront. The rooms are all well appointed with amenities and modern décor.
Room features include:
- En-suite bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Safe, Satellite TV
- Tea & coffee facilities
- Blackout drapes
- Hairdryer, Complimentary toiletries
- Wodka Restaurant
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Conference venue
- Business Center
- Room service
- Packed lunches
- Car hire
- Shuttle service (surcharge)
- Waterfront Hotel Durban Airport shuttle (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Luggage storage
- Dry cleaning
The Waterfront Hotel Durban Conference Center features a total of three conference venues that provide high-tech conference facilities and equipment. The dedicated and professional staff assist in making any event, whether it is a conference, wedding or birthday party, a memorable experience. Seating capacities:
- Shoreside - cinema 400, schoolroom 250, banquet 250 (with no dance floor), weddings 230 (with a dance floor)
- Portside - cinema 100, classroom 70, dinner 60, weddings 50
- Dockside - cinema 140, classroom 70, dinner 100 (with no dance floor), weddings 80 (with a dance floor)
The Wodka Restaurant and Bar can seat up to 84 guests with a picturesque courtyard area available for al fresco dining. The restaurant is perfect for functions and events too with special diets. The restaurant serves meals daily including; breakfast, lunch and dinner with also the choice to try a different mixture of international cuisine.
For those Waterfront Hotel Durban guest interested in marine life, a visit to the Sharks Board in Umhlanga will provide guests with a one of a kind experience. They will also be able to see how these devoted conservationists are implemented to minimise the impact that sharks and humans have on one another. The area is also famous for golfers with the Durban Country Club's Greenwood course, the Royal Durban, and Umhlali Country Club all offering a decent challenge on beautifully maintained fairways and greens.
The Waterfront Hotel and Spa Specials
The specials listed below will automatically be offered to you when proceeding through the booking process.
Enjoy discounted rates when staying at the Aha Waterfront Hotel, Kwazulu Natal for South African Residents.
Included in the rate:
Excluded from the rate:
- Items of a personal nature
Terms and Conditions:
- Valid for SA residents only
- Not valid during Peak Season / Block out dates apply
- Rate applicable to Standard Rooms
- Rates are per room per night
- Rates applicable to a maximum of two people per room
- Rate is inclusive of Breakfast
- Accommodation is subject to availability
- Full prepayment at the time of booking
- Offer subject to availability; block out dates amy apply
Your review has been submitted
Thank you for submitting your review. Our team will check your review and be in touch should we have any questions.