City Lodge Hotel Bryanston Reviews & Information« Back to Johannesburg
Use the drop down below to find out more information about City Lodge Hotel Bryanston.
The City Lodge Hotel Bryanston in Johannesburg features comfortable and tastefully decorated rooms to its leisure and corporate guests. The well-manicured garden and the outdoor swimming pool provides a perfect setting where guests may relax.
Located within walking distance of many restaurants and across the road from the Sandton Clinic, this is a very convenient location to explore Bryanston. It is ideally situated 10 minutes from the N1 Western Bypass, 3 minutes from Randburg and 10 minutes from Sandton and its shopping centres. The City Lodge offers a total of 122 hotel rooms including a wheelchair accessible room. The rooms feature en-suite bathrooms with bathtubs and showers.
Hotel room facilities:
- Spacious air-conditioned rooms with double beds or twin beds
- Television with M-Net and selected DStv channels
- Bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Rooms with sleeper-sofa available at selected hotels on request
- Electronic safe large enough to accommodate a laptop
- Desk with lighting and plugs for secure connectivity
Facilities and Services
- Wireless Internet in the restaurant and most rooms
- Fitness room
- Convenient locations, close to major routes around Sandton
- A 24-hour reception and check-in
- Sundowner bar
- Coffee Shop
- 24-hour vending machines stocked with snacks and cold beverage items
- Fax and photocopy services available
- Same-day laundry and dry cleaning
- Sparkling swimming pool
- Free and convenient parking
- 3km from Randburg city centre for shopping
- 4km from the N1 motorway
- 6km from Sandton city centre
- 35km from O.R.Tambo International Airport, Johannesburg
City Lodge Hotel Bryanston Specials
There are currently no specials for the City Lodge Hotel Bryanston.
Please check again soon.
Your review has been submitted
Thank you for submitting your review. Our team will check your review and be in touch should we have any questions.