The Centurion Lake Hotel is between the cities of Johannesburg and Pretoria.
The setting of the Centurian hotel offers the ideal location for both business and leisure guests to enjoy fabulous dining in Bruno's Restaurant or to relax on the terrace beside the swimming pool.
The Centurion hotel offers a prefer to relax in the 24 hours; in-room dining menu is available. The hotel also provides some convenient services such as babysitting, laundry, dry cleaning, secretarial services and secure parking.
The hotel’s 160 guestrooms are bright and spacious and offer fantastic views of the tranquil Centurion Lake. There is also a wheelchair-friendly room available should it be required.
The Bruno’s Restaurant, Bar and Deli offer guests a variety of different dishes to choose from each day including; breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets. The restaurant can sit up to 122 guests and offers a broad range of elite wines that are available from the wine cabinets.
The Deli is open from 7 am to 6:30 pm and offers guests fresh bread, croissants and pastries with a selection of juices and coffees and an array of cold meats and cheeses.
The Centurion Lake Hotel has six comfortable conferencing venues available, for half-day and full-day use.
Included in the conferencing package:
- Parking in a secure paved open car park
- All standard conference equipment
- Venue Hire
- Notepad and pen per delegate
- Cordials, ice water and sweets
- Conference support table
- Data projector
- PA system with standby microphone
- 1 x Flipchart & whiteboard with pens
All rooms feature:
- LCD TV
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- En-suite bathrooms with baths and showers
- Direct-dial telephones
- Electric razor plugs
- Internet access
- Electronic safe
- Complimentary wireless Internet access
- Outdoor swimming pool
- TV channels
- Private hotel parking for guests
- Business Center
- 24-Hour room service
- Centurion Mall - walking distance
- Centurion Golf Estate - 4km
- Irene Country Club - 6km
- Kyalami - 25km
- Rietvlei Dam - 17km
- Pretoria Central - 14km
- Highveld Techno Park - 5km
- Voortrekker Monument - 13km
- Air Conditioning
- Ensuite private bathroom
- In-room safe
- Internet Access
- Tea and coffee making facilities
Facilities Available at The Centurion Hotel
- Boardroom Facilities
- Business Centre
- Coffee Shop
- Conference venue
- Hotel Bar
- Nearby Casino
- Nearby golf course
- Swimming Pool
- Wheelchair accessible rooms
More Information on The Centurion Hotel
FAQs about The Centurion Hotel
What is the contact number for reservations?
The contact numbers to make a reservation at The Centurion Hotel are:
• Cape Town Reservations +27 (0) 21 794 9050
• Durban Reservations: +27 (0) 31 941 5945
• Johannesburg Reservations: +27 (0) 10 446 8045.
Alternatively, you can check availability and book online by clicking here.
Where is The Centurion Hotel located?
The address of The Centurion Hotel is: 1001 Lenchen Avenue North, Centurion, Johannesburg, 0046.