CB-One Cape Town Boutique Hotel, Camps Bay Guests experience a modern chic, elegant and yet kind and warm atmosphere at this exclusive hideaway.
The CB-One Boutique Hotel is a hotel in Camps Bay offers luxurious self-catering suites in the upmarket seaside suburb of Camps Bay, Cape Town.
Set in fashionable Camps Bay at the foot of Table Mountain, CB-ONE offers guests easy access to the cities many sightseeing attractions which include the beaches of Camps Bay and Clifton, the Victoria and Alfred Waterfront as well as the cableway to Table Mountain all of which lie nearby.
La Petit Briz is elegantly furnished with wood finishes and marble floors. Horizon 5 measures 50 square meters offers uninterrupted views over the Atlantic Ocean. The 60 square meter Noble View Suite affords excellent views over the sparkling swimming pool. The Sun Lover's Suite provides the most elegant accommodation option with its 100 square meters. The modern chic Meerlust Suite offers views of the ocean as well as Lion's Head and the Twelve Apostles mountain range.
Each of the spacious Suites features unique decor and are well-appointed with en-suite bathrooms, an open-plan living space as well as fully equipped, modern kitchenettes. The natural materials combined with the soft, warm tones provide a most comfortable setting for relaxation.
This exclusive self-catering retreat in Camps Bay features modern architecture and beautiful interior design. Magnificent views of the Twelve Apostles mountain range and Table Mountain as well as across the Atlantic Ocean can be admired from here. The outdoor swimming pool is heated, and its welcoming pool lounge offers a beautiful place for relaxation.
Complimentary WiFi is available throughout the building as well as around the swimming pool area. Convenient Concierge services include activity, Restaurant and sightseeing reservations. This boutique accommodation also offers food delivery service, shopping services and airport transfers.
- The Sun Lover's
- Noble View
- Horizon 5
- La Petit Briz.
- Fresh fruit and complimentary bottled water at arrival
- Beautiful sea views
- King-size bed
- En-suite bathroom (Raindance shower, WC and bath)
- Exclusive toiletries
- In-room business services (multi-adaptor, LAN-plug points, VoIP-phone)
- Complimentary WiFi
- Flat screen smart TVs
- In-room safe
- Nespresso Coffee Machine (teas and Nespresso coffee)
- Private minibar
- Breakfast kitchen fully equipped
- Underfloor heating and pellet fireplace
- Pool towels and bathrobes.
- Solar heated infinity swimming pool (12 meters)
- Spacious, modern furnished Pool Lounge
- Chill-out Lounge with fireplace
- Elevator / Accessible for wheelchairs
- Separate Golf Lockers in the back alley
- Security Systems and CCTV cameras for your safety
- Safe on-street parking right outside the house
- On-site AA class PGA Golf Professional
- On-site certified Culture Tour Guide for the Western Cape.
- Free WIFI everywhere in the house and around the pool area
- Concierge services
- Food Delivery Service available in the area (breakfast, lunch, dinner, many nearby restaurants)
- Shopping service
- Airport transfers.
- Air Conditioning
- Bar Fridges in Room
- Bedside table
- Dining Room
- Ensuite private bathroom
- Fully Furnished Kitchen
- In-room safe
- Underfloor Heating
Facilities Available at CB-One Boutique Hotel
- Nearby golf course
- Nearby Gym
- Nearby Spa
- Sun deck
- Swimming Pool
More Information on CB-One Boutique Hotel
FAQs about CB-One Boutique Hotel
What is the contact number for reservations?
The contact numbers to make a reservation at CB-One Boutique Hotel are:
• Cape Town Reservations +27 (0) 21 794 9050
• Durban Reservations: +27 (0) 31 941 5945
• Johannesburg Reservations: +27 (0) 10 446 8045.
Alternatively, you can check availability and book online by clicking here.
How much does a room at CB-One Boutique Hotel cost?
The average rate for a night's stay at CB-One Boutique Hotel is R1,550.00 to R2,650.00.
Where is CB-One Boutique Hotel located?
The address of CB-One Boutique Hotel is: 38 Theresa Ave, Camps Bay, Cape Town, 8005.