Cape Town Hollow Boutique Hotel Reviews & Information« Back to Cape Town
Use the drop down below to find out more information about Cape Town Hollow Boutique Hotel.
Overlooking Company Gardens, the Cape Town Hollow Boutique Hotel is centrally located for business and leisure travellers to reach the city's attractions easily. The Cape Town International Convention Centre (CTICC), the bustling Victoria and Alfred Waterfront, the cable car to Table Mountain and the beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay are in proximity to this city hotel.
The hotel's stylish room provide views over Table Mountain, the Dutch East India Company Gardens, and Lion’s Head. Guests may choose from two different room types depending on their requirements, namely Standard Rooms and Mountain Facing Rooms. From the 28 Mountain Facing Rooms, guests enjoy excellent views of Table Mountain from the Juliet balconies. The 28 well-equipped Standard Rooms face the city side of the hotel.
- Standard Room
- Mountain Facing Room.
All of the 56 rooms provide en-suite bathrooms with showers and modern amenities to make for a most comfortable and relaxing stay. Individually controlled air-conditioning and heating, colour satellite TVs, direct dial telephones, international adaptor and data ports, heated towel rails, tea and coffee making facilities as well as Wi-Fi are some of the features available in the rooms.
- En-suite bathrooms
- Individually controlled air-conditioning and heating
- Heated towel rails
- Hairdryer and shaver outlets
- Remote controlled satellite television and local sport and movie channels
- Direct dial telephone
- International adaptor and data port
- Wi-Fi available in all rooms
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Digital safes.
Guests who wish to dine in-house may enjoy a delicious meal at the Eighty-Ate Restaurant. The outdoor swimming pool and the lounge offers a comfortable place for socialising and relaxation. Snacks, cocktails and refreshing beverages can be enjoyed at the pool which can be found on the second floor of the hotel.
- Swimming pool
- Restaurant with street dining (cafe)
- Convivial Bar & Lounge Area
- Conference Centre with Wi-Fi
- Business Lounge with Wi-Fi.
The hotel's concierge service assists traveller with transfer, activity and restaurant bookings as well as with special requests during their stay. A shuttle bus, as well as guided tours within the city and surrounds, are available.
- Room service / in-room dining
- 24-hour shuttle service in and around the city
- 24-hour doctor on call
- 24-hour reception
- 24-hour security
- Laundry and dry cleaning facility.
Dining: Restaurant & Bar
Guests have the choice to stay at the hotel for meals which include breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as snacks and beverages. As an alternative, visitors may also try one of the surrounding restaurants most of which lie within walking distance of the hotel. Ranging from Chinese, to Italian and Indian, the city of Cape Town offers many different flavours to try.
- A la carte restaurant
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and light snacks at the pool
- Street cafe style dining
- Child-friendly restaurant
- Non-smoking restaurant
- Convivial Bar & Lounge area.
The Cape Hollow conference venue, with its two meeting rooms, can accommodate between 4 and 65 delegates. The conference venue is fully equipped and offers wireless connectivity facilities as well as a business lounge. Various meeting packages are available to suit their requirements.
- Fully Inclusive Conference Package
- Day Conference Package - Standard
- Day Conference Package - VIP.
Inclusions of the Fully Inclusive Conference Package:
- Tea / Coffee / Assorted Muffins or Scones on arrival
- Full English Breakfast
- Mid-morning Tea / Coffee / Assorted Pastries
- Afternoon Tea / Coffee / Homemade Biscuits
- Conference venue and all standard facilities.
The hotel's central location makes it easily possible for travellers to reach the city's many attractions which include the V&A Waterfront with the Two Oceans Aquarium, the cable car to Table Mountain, the Castle of Good Hope, the Museums and Art Galleries as well as the Cape Town International Convention Centre (CTICC).
Cape Town attractions:
- Cape Town International Convention Centre (CTICC)
- Iziko Museums
- The Company Gardens
- The Cape Castle of Good Hope
- The Malay Quarter & Bo-Kaap
- Victoria and Alfred Waterfront
- Two Oceans Aquarium Robben Island
- Table Mountain Cableway
- Historical Architecture & Sites
- Beaches: Clifton and Camps Bay
Cape Town Hollow Boutique Hotel Specials
The specials listed below will automatically be offered to you when proceeding through the booking process.
Cape Town Hollow is one of the best 4-star boutique hotels in Cape Town City Centre. The hotel itself is wedged between Table Mountain and Clifton Beach on one side and the V&A Waterfront, CTICC and buzzing city centre on the other. This cosy hotel is set away from the tourist-trodden routes of Cape Town, offering convenient accommodation in the heart of the Mother City.
Stay 3 nights and only pay for 2 nights.
Escape to the Cape this Winter with this fantastic offer valid : 01 May - 31 August 2019.
Included in the rate:
Excluded from the rate:
- Items of a personal nature
Terms and Conditions:
- Validity : 01 May - 31 August 2019
- Subject to availability at time of booking.
- Not combinable with any other offers.
- Applicable to new bookings only and not any existing bookings.
- All room types at Cape Town Hollow
Experience the best of spectacular South Africa on this unique package catering for up to 8 people making it ideal for family and friends.
Excellent game viewing, hearty bush cuisine, luxury accommodation and outstanding bush hospitality awaits you at Eagle Owl in the heart of Africa... Here big game abounds; each day bringing something different whilst exploring the endless fascination of Africa’s wildlife.
From the breathtaking bush you are whisked off to the ultimate cosmopolitan African city – Cape Town – voted one of the most beautiful destinations to visit in the world. Boasting iconic landmarks (including spectacular winelands, imposing mountains and
rugged peninsulas), beautiful beaches and noteworthy restaurants, bustling Cape Town and its surrounds have something to offer everyone.
After exploring the magnificent Cape enjoy a scenic coastal road trip through the famous Garden Route to Knysna which is the ideal base from which to explore the myriad of attractions the region has to offer. Beautiful salt-water estuaries and sandy Indian Ocean beaches frame one side of Knysna and the Garden Route while the other side consists of wild, indigenous forests and beautiful, rugged mountains which form a backdrop to exciting activities and adventures on offer.
The perfect escape, this great combo package offers a truly memorable experience that can be shared with loved ones.
EAGLE OWL TIMBAVATI PRIVATE NATURE RESERVE GREATER KRUGER NATIONAL PARK
Overlooking the banks of the Machatane River, Eagle Owl offers a private bush experience. The camp has 4 luxury en-suite chalets each with a private deck, and a fully-equipped open plan kitchen, bar/lounge area with TV, a fire pit overlooking the river, an enclosed boma and a pool. Here you choose the pace of your safari and daily cleaning staff, as well as a personal cook allow you the time to relax and soak up the African bush. Experience two daily game drives with a qualified ranger &
tracker traversing 12 000 hectare of game rich terrain with regular ‘Big-5’ sightings as well as general game and birdlife.
CAPE TOWN HOLLOW BOUTIQUE HOTEL CAPE TOWN CITY CENTRE
Set in the heart of Cape Town, in the shadow of Table Mountain, Cape Town Hollow overlooks the lush historic Company’s Gardens.The air-conditioned rooms with stunning mountain views include complimentary Wi-Fi and the finest amenities, as
well as charming Juliet balconies. Dine at Eighty Ate, the Hotels à la carte restaurant which offers an eclectic all-day menu enjoyed in a sidewalk café atmosphere, or relax with a sundowner in the bar or at the pool. Transfers & tours can
be organised though our friendly concierge as well as a complimentary shuttle service to the V&A Waterfront.
KNYSNA HOLLOW COUNTRY ESTATE KNYSNA GARDEN ROUTE
Set on a lush 3-hetare estate, the 4-star Knysna Hollow has been completely re-invented as an upmarket, full-service
hotel on the outskirts of Knysna. The 44 luxurious Garden Suites are set in indigenous gardens around two sparkling pools. They are decorated in a clean, contemporary style with private garden-facing verandahs and offer all modern in-room amenities includ-ing air-conditioning, satellite TV, Nespresso® stations, king-size beds and complimentary Wi-Fi. The Manor House is
the focal point with the restaurant and bar areas opening .
onto verandahs with tranquil garden views.
ROUTING: FLIGHTS, TRANSFERS & ACCOMMODATION (COULD DO EITHER DIRECTION):
• Flight: Johannesburg (or Cape Town) – Hoedspruit Airport HDS (Excluded).
• Road Transfer: HDS – Eagle Owl return (Included).
• Accommodation: Eagle Owl Private Camp Timbavati x 3 nights (Included – as well as a game ranger and
tracker, game vehicle, 2 game drives daily and bush catering – brunch, high tea and dinner.
• Flight: HDS - Cape Town CPT (Excluded).
• Airport Transfer: CPT – Cape Town Hollow (Included).
• Accommodation: Cape Town Hollow Mountain Facing x 3 nights on a B&B basis (Included).
• Road Transfer: Cape Town – Knysna (Included).
• Accommodation:Knysna Hollow Garden Suite x 2 nights on a B&B basis (Included).
• Road Transfer: Knysna – George Airport GRJ (Included).
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS:
• Please take note of flight exclusions in the above routing.
• Includes all meals specified. Excludes all beverages.
• Excludes telephone calls, gratuities, additional activities, laundry and items of a personal nature.
• Conservation levies and park entry fees for Eagle
- R240,000.00 (1 January - 30 April 2019 and 1 September - 31 December 2019)
- R205,000.00 (1 May - 31 August 2019)
The prices above are a package rate for 8 people sharing.
For less guests, please contact us for a tailor-made quote.
Included in the rate:
- Inclusions as above
Excluded from the rate:
- Exclusions as above
Terms and Conditions:
- Please contact us for a quote for your specific requirements
- Can not be conbined with any special offers or promotions
- Rates are subject to change
Your review has been submitted
Thank you for submitting your review. Our team will check your review and be in touch should we have any questions.