The Bayview Hotel, Plettenberg Bay, thirty-six ensuite rooms, many with spectacular sea-views and vistas of the Keurbooms River and Robberg Peninsula. Each room has a private bathroom, coffee/tea facilities, satellite TV, a digital safe and Wifi.
The Bayview Hotel, overlooking Plettenberg Bay, positioned along South Africa's famous Garden Route. An all-year-round destination, privately owned, with a long golden beach to admire as you sip on a sun-downer and dine at the on-site eatery, The Med Sea-Food Restaurant, Plettenberg Bay’s longest-established restaurant. Spend time being pampered, immersing yourself in total relaxation with a personal treatment available from the in-house spa.
A selection of the rooms have a lounge suite, and others have a smaller seating area for you to relax in and enjoy the views. Please speak to us about your requirements.
The beach and several shops and restaurants are within walking distance.
There is a 24-hour front desk where you can find local information and can assist with bike hire, day outings, and car hire. A babysitting service, concierge service, and hairdressers are available, and secure, undercover parking is available free of charge.
Several outings nearby are worthy of consideration during your stay and range from gentle strolls along the beach, which is walking distance from the hotel, visiting the boutique shops, canoeing up the river, to tourist and animal destinations nearby.
- Plettenberg Bay Game Reserve: is the biggest game reserve in the Southern Cape.
- Tsitsikamma Canopy and Forest Tours: Be blown away by the beauty of the forests with a
- Tsitsikamma Canopy and Forest Tours: an eco-adventure company situated in the heart of the majestic Tsitsikamma Forest.
- The Knysna Elephant Park: provides a home for orphaned elephants. Experience an intimate meeting with these intelligent, gentle giants in their free-range controlled environment.
- Springtide Sailing Charters: a unique sunset and oyster tasting cruises on the Knysna Lagoon.
- Bungy jumping: at the world’s highest 216 meters above the ground.
- Tenikwa Wildlife Awareness Centre at Plettenberg Bay offers a truly unique Wildcat Experience
- Birds of Eden: the largest free-flight aviary in the world.
- Monkeyland: is the world’s first free-roaming, multi-species primate sanctuary.
- Plettenberg Bay Polo Field is 3.3 km from the property.
Facilities Available at Bayview Hotel
- Nearby Fishing
- Nearby golf course
- Sea Views
More Information on Bayview Hotel
FAQs about Bayview Hotel
What is the contact number for reservations?
The contact numbers to make a reservation at Bayview Hotel are:
• Cape Town Reservations +27 (0) 21 794 9050
• Durban Reservations: +27 (0) 31 941 5945
• Johannesburg Reservations: +27 (0) 10 446 8045.
Alternatively, you can check availability and book online by clicking here.
How much does a room at Bayview Hotel cost?
The average rate for a night's stay at Bayview Hotel is R880.00 to R2,410.00.
Where is Bayview Hotel located?
The address of Bayview Hotel is: Plettenberg Bay, Garden Route, South Africa.