The Baruch Guest House Stellenbosch is also close to De Zalze Golf Clubs and many wine farms, making it ideal for those wanting to try the local wines.
The Baruch guest house is made up of two houses, one on Rhodes Noord Street and the second home is on Lovell Avenue.
The warm hospitality, attention to detail and classic ambience will ensure that you have a memorable stay. The guest house is the perfect accommodation for leisure or visitors on business as it is near many of the leading towns in that area.
Both houses are walking distance from the Markotter Sports Grounds, the Stellenbosch Mediclinic, a shopping centre, the Techno Park and historic town centre. The Baruch is on Rhodes Noord Street has five bedrooms, a plunge pool a reading room and a dining area.
The house on Lovell Avenue has seven rooms. The seventh suite is a large self-catering apartment. The home has a swimming pool and features an outside entertainment centre.
- Kaleidoscope Room: The Kaleidoscope Room is a playfully themed, spacious room. It combines quality with timeless elegance and has a beautiful view of the garden and pool. This apartment is wheelchair friendly.
- Mexican Room: The Mexican artist Frida Kahlo inspires the Mexican Room. The décor is attractive, and the room has a spectacular view of the mountain. The apartment has a veranda that overlooks the pool below.
- Polka Dot Room: The spacious Polka Dot Room is in the quiet corner of the guest house. It is full of vintage décor and has a private veranda that has a view of the lush garden. This room has a bath instead of a shower, and it is the only room that has this.
- The Room with a View: The Room with a View is a large, spacious room that is artistically decorated and has a large private veranda that overlooks the pool and majestic mountain range.
- Rose Room: The Rose Room is warm and welcoming and is furnished with classic antiques and is a very romantic room. The room has a private veranda that overlooks the vibrant garden.
- Marrakesh: The Morrocan area of Marrakesh features an original style of architecture. The Marrakesh room was uniquely designed as the inspirational town by the vibrant colours and painted tiles, along with high-quality fabrics. The sunny apartment is on the ground level and leads out onto a patio with a table and chairs that overlook the pool.
- Venice: The intimate, luxurious room, inspired by the romantic city of Venice, Italy, effortlessly combines the elegance of antiques and modern designs with stylish and an Italian architectural look. It is on the ground floor and leads out to a patio with a table and chairs. The room is wheelchair friendly and leads out to the pool area.
- Madam Yvette: The Madame Yvette Suite was inspired by the famous cabaret singer of the 1900s. Two of the paintings of her by the painter Toulouse-Lautrec can be found in the room with the rest of the décor to match the colour scheme. The antique feel uniquely combines with the modern use of colour. The apartment has a large separate balcony that overlooks the pool, gardens and mountains.
- Out of Africa: This room was inspired by the novel written by Baroness Karin von Blixen-Finecke of her years spent in Kenya on a coffee plantation and the colonial life of that era. The room has traditional African colours that are brought to life through the décor. The apartment has a small separate balcony which views the pool and lush garden.
- The Great Gatsby: Based on the 1925 novel The Great Gatsby, this room embraces the art deco style of the roaring twenties with metallic, silk, drama and bright contrasts. The apartment has a small separate balcony which is the perfect place to relax and enjoy the view of the pool and garden.
- The Studio: The Studio is inspired by American City and is a fully functional stand-alone apartment. The creative style extends throughout the entire flat and has a kitchen incorporated with a dining table and lounge area. The room can comfortably fit two adults and two children on an additional sleeper couch.
- The Pierrot: The Pierrot room was inspired by the 15th-century character of Italy, encouraging the theatrical form that is referred to as “Commedia dell’ Arte” The place is red, black and white, giving it a modern, sophisticated look. The ground level room is sunny and leads onto a patio with a table and chairs. The room also leads out onto the refreshing pool area.
- Air Conditioning
- Bar Fridges in Room
- Ensuite private bathroom
- Satellite TV
- Selected satellite channels
Facilities Available at Baruch Guest House
- Boardroom Facilities
- Hotel Bar
- Safety Deposit Boxes
- Swimming Pool
More Information on Baruch Guest House
FAQs about Baruch Guest House
What is the contact number for reservations?
The contact numbers to make a reservation at Baruch Guest House are:
• Cape Town Reservations +27 (0) 21 794 9050
• Durban Reservations: +27 (0) 31 941 5945
• Johannesburg Reservations: +27 (0) 10 446 8045.
Alternatively, you can check availability and book online by clicking here.
How much does a room at Baruch Guest House cost?
The average rate for a night's stay at Baruch Guest House is R1,170.00 to R1,790.00.
Where is Baruch Guest House located?
The address of Baruch Guest House is: 35 Rhodes-Noord Rd and 29 Lovell Ave, Die Boord, Stellenbosch, 7600.