The Whale Route Tour (Hermanus) Overview
The Whale Route Tour (Hermanus)
The beautiful Whale Route Route departs from Cape Town and follows the scenic coastal drive via Gordon's Bay, Pringle Bay and Betty's Bay to the whale watching town of Hermanus.
Travellers may experience the majestic beauty of the Southern Right Whales basking in the warm waters of the Hermanus coastline. Whale watching season in South Africa is best from August to November when most whales can be found in Walker's Bay in Hermanus.
- Full Day Tour
- Depart 08h00 – 09h00
- Return 17h30
Highlights of The Whale Route Tour (Hermanus):
- coastal towns of Gordon’s Bay, Pringle Bay & Betty’s Bay
- The Harold Porter Botanical Gardens (Betty's Bay)
- Drive through Hamilton Russell Wine Estate (except Sundays)
- Rotary Drive
- Fernkloof Nature Reserve
- whale watching town of Hermanus ( whale watching season: August - November)
- Land Based whale watching from Hermanus
- Sir Lowry’s Pass