The Soweto Tour Johannesburg Overview
The Soweto Tour in Johannesburg, South Africa, is a half day guided tour which is done in the morning and the afternoon.
The Soweto Tour provides the visitor with a fascinating glimpse of bustling neighbourhood life of two Nobel Prize winners’ previous residences in Vilakazi Street. Highlights of this Johannesburg sightseeing tour include the Hector Peterson memorial, the Regina Mundi Church and the Freedom Square, the Chris Hani Baragwanath Hospital as well as various community development projects.
- residences in Vilakazi Street
- Hector Peterson memorial
- Regina Mundi Church
- Freedom Square
- Chris Hani Baragwanath Hospital
- various community development projects
- Half day tour
- Daily mornings and afternoons
- Minimum number of participants: two
- Maximum number of participants: forty
- Departure location and time: from Sandton hotels at 08h30 and 12h30; from Rosebank hotels at 09h10 and 13h10, please note that the collection times may vary subject to the hotel collection route
- Vehicle type: Luxury Microbus to 44-Seater Luxury coach
- Languages available: English