The Cradle of Mankind Tour Overview
Highlights of the Cradle of Mankind Tour includes a visit to the exhibition centre which provides visitors with information about fossilisation, palaeobotany and landscapes.
Find detail about essential finds such as Mrs Ples, the Taung Child and Little Foot. A visit to the caves dating back to 4-million years ends off a day that took you back into time.
- Exhibition centre
- Information about fossilisation, palaeobotany and landscapes
- finds: “Mrs Ples”, “Taung Child” and “Little Foot.”
- a visit to the caves
- Half day tour
- Minimum number of participants: two
- Maximum number of participants: fifteen
- Departure location and times: from Rosebank hotels at 09h30 and Sandton hotels at 09h00, please note that collection times may vary subject to the hotel collection route
- Vehicle type: Luxury Microbus to 15-Seater Luxury Coach
- Languages available: English - German/various language guides are available when a tour is booked on a private basis