Quick Facts: Kwazulu Natal North Coast
- Long sandy beaches
- Magnificent golf courses
- Luxurious hotels, resorts, golfing estates and guest houses
- Body boarding
- Town of Ballito
- Mount Edgecombe
- Coastal town of Umhlanga
- Hotel Izulu: five star hotel, Ballito
- Zimbali Lodge: five star hotel, golf course, Ballito
- Fairmont Zimbali Resort: five star hotel, golf course, Ballito
- Oyster Box Hotel: five star hotel, Umhlanga
- Beverly Hills Hotel: five star hotel, Umhlanga
- Prince at Lodge's Grant Lodge: four star hotel, golf course
- Zimbali Golf Course
- Prince at Lodge's Grant Golf Course
- Mount Edgecombe One Golf Course
- Mount Edgecombe Two Golf Course
Introducing Kwazulu Natal North Coast
The spectacular North Coast of KwaZulu-Natal which is popular for its long sandy beaches, magnificent golf courses and luxurious hotels, includes the towns of Ballito, Mount Edgecombe and Umhlanga. Major Hotels and Resorts which can be found in this region of South Africa's coastline include the Hotel Izulu (Ballito), the Zimbali Lodge (Ballito), the Fairmont Zimbali Resort (Ballito), the Oyster Box Hotel (Umhlanga), the Beverly Hills Hotel (Umhlanga) and the Prince at Lodge's Grant Lodge.
The North Coast is home to several beautiful and challenging golf courses which include, amongst others, the Zimbali Golf Course, the Prince at Lodge's Grant Golf Course, the Mount Edgecombe One Golf Course and the Mount Edgecombe Two Golf Course.
Many shops, restaurants, cafes and bars line the streets of Ballito and Umhlanga inviting visitors for a delicious meal and refreshing beverages and cocktails. The beaches along the resort towns of Ballito and Umhlanga are ideal for swimming, surfing, bodyboarding and to take an enjoyable stroll. The beach in Umhlanga in front of the Beverly Hills Hotel and the iconic Oyster Box Hotel features large rocks with small pools which are ideal for children.