Quick Facts: Hazyview
- Close proximity to the Kruger National Park
- Great outdoor activities such as hiking, bird watching, horse back riding, river rafting await the traveller
- Hot air balloon safaris are offered in this region of South Africa
- The magnificent hills invite for great motor bike tours
- The sub-tropical climate is ideal for growing bananas, mangoes, macademia nuts and avocados
The spectacular scenic beauty of the Lowveld, Mpumalanga Province, around Hazyview and Kiepersol attracts outdoor enthusiasts all year round. This area in South Africa is great for bird watching, fishing, hiking, mountain biking, river rafting, motor biking and horse back riding.
Exciting hot air balloon safaris provide spectacular vistas over the rolling hills of Mpumalanga which is dotted with banana, mango, avocado and macademia nut plantations.
A wide variety of accommodation options is available in the Hazyview and Kiepersol region of Mpumalanga which ranges from self catering cottages to the most luxurious country retreats such as the Highgrove House and the Blue Mountain Lodge.