Quick Facts: East London
- East London and its surrounding region is located in the Eastern Cape Province of South Africa
- Spectacular Beacon Bay
- Town of Bisho
- City of East London
- Small village of Gonubie
- Haga Haga
- Scenic Kei Mouth
- Famous village of King Williams Town
- Resorts which are located in close proximity to East London include: Yellowsands, Glen Eden, Gonubie, Queensbury Bay, Cintsa West and Cintsa East
- East London Aquarium
- East London Zoo
- East London Museum
- Inkwenkwezi Private Game Reserve
- Mpgongo Private Game Reserve
- University of Fort Hare
Introducing East London
East London and its surrounding region in the Eastern Cape Province of South Africa comprises the spectacular Beacon Bay, the town of Bisho, the city of East London, the small village of Gonubie, Haga Haga, Kei Mouth and the famous village of King Williams Town.
Coastal resorts near East London (Eastern Cape, South Africa)
The East Coast Resorts up the coast towards Durban in KwaZulu-Natal, are a fantastic collection of small villages with many people living there. Resorts which are located in close proximity to East London include Yellowsands, Glen Eden, Gonubie, Queensbury Bay, Cintsa West and Cintsa East. They offer a very tranquil setting for a family holiday.
Attractions in East London (Eastern Cape, South Africa)
Attractions and places of interest in East London include the East London Aquarium, the East London Zoo, the East London Museum, the Inkwenkwezi Private Game Reserve, the Mpgongo Private Game Reserve as well as the University of Fort Hare.