Town Lodge Midrand Reviews & Information
Use the drop down below to find out more information about Town Lodge Midrand.
The Town Lodge Midrand is a member hotel of the City Lodge Hotel Group in South Africa. The hotel is located only 15 minutes away from the affluent suburb of Sandton, 5 minutes from the city centre of Midrand, and only 40 minutes from the central business districts of Johannesburg and Pretoria.
The hotel features a landscaped rose garden and is perfect for corporate travellers and guests in need of comfortable and well-priced accommodation. This hotel offers a total of 118 spacious and air-conditioned hotel rooms. The hotel rooms have either a double bed or two single beds. Wheelchair-friendly rooms for guests with disabilities are available.
Facilities and Services
- Secure and free parking
- 24-hour reception
- Vending machines for snacks and beverages
- Copying and fax service
- Laundry service
- Wireless Internet access in public areas
- Meal delivery service for lunch and dinner
Nearby head offices
- Siemens - across the road
- Nashua Mobile - 1.10 km
- Altech Auto Page Cellular - next door
- Pyxism South Africa Hr Computer - next door
- Maxwell Geo-Services - next door
- Centre of Midrand 1.6 km
- Woodmead 6 km
- Sandton 12.5 km
- Randburg 15km
- Bryanston 11 km
- Lethabong 9 km
Nearby schools and colleges:
- Midrand High School 2.29 km
- Junior College Sun 5.3 km
- Summerhill International College 4.7 km
Other facilities nearby:
- Virgin Active Gym 6.5 km
- Carsten of Clinic 3.15 km
- Grand Central Airport 3.7 km
Below detailed information about the Town Lodge Midrand is available.
For any queries regarding this hotel, you are welcome to contact us.
- Air Conditioning
- Ensuite / Private bathroom
- Satellite TV
- Tea and coffee making facilities
Dining at the Town Lodge Midrand
The Town Lodge Midrand features a small restaurant which serves breakfasts in the mornings. For lunch and dinner, the Town Lodge Midrand offers the Mr Delivery service whereby meals can be ordered and delivered to the hotel.
The Town Lodge Midrand, which is located between Pretoria and Johannesburg in the Gauteng province of South Africa, features a beautiful outdoor swimming pool.
- Business Centre
- Coffee Shop
- Hotel Bar
- Swimming Pool
Check in and Check Out Times
- Check in: 14:00
- Check out: 10:00
- 24 - hour reception service
- Airport transfers
- Dry cleaning service
- Housekeeping service
- Internet connection
- Laundry services
- Secure parking
- # Rooms:
The Town Lodge Midrand in Johannesburg, South Africa, offers spacious, air-conditioned hotel rooms. These rooms consist of either a double bed or two single beds.
Hotel room features:
- Inter leading family rooms are available
- En-suite bathroom with maxi shower
- Tea and coffee making facilities.
Town Lodge Midrand Specials
The specials listed below will automatically be offered to you when proceeding through the booking process.
International guests may enjoy a discounted rate with breakfast included at the Town Lodge Midrand.
Included in the rate:
Excluded from the rate:
- Items of a personal nature
Terms and Conditions:
- Valid for International travellers only, passport will be requested on check in
- Subject to availability
Your review has been submitted
Thank you for submitting your review. Our team will check your review and be in touch should we have any questions.
An error was found. Please correct and submit again.
Share your personal review with us of your stay at this property.
Directions from the OR Tambo Johannesburg International Airport to the Town Lodge Midrand, South Africa:
1. Follow the R24 towards Johannesburg for about 12 km.
2. At the interchange take the N3 in a northerly direction towards Pretoria.
3. After about 18km there will be another intersection. Follow the Pretoria Highway N1.
4. After 5km take the Allandale offramp and turn left onto Allandale Road.
5. At the first turning go right into Bekker Road.
6. Take the second right into Montrose Road. The Town Lodge is in this cul-de-sac.
On site parking facilities are provided for guests.