Town Lodge Bellville Reviews & Information
Use the drop down below to find out more information about Town Lodge Bellville.
The Town Lodge Bellville is located in Cape Town's northern region and offers affordable, comfortable accommodation within easy reach of the major highways into and out of the city. The hotel is situated close to Tygervalley Mall, the various business parks in the suburb, and the Bellville Velodrome.
The Belville hotel offers a total of 162 guest rooms that provide views of the pool or the undulating Tygerberg valley. Although the rooms are relatively small, each room provides the ultimate in comfort and an en-suite bathroom with a maxi shower. Selected rooms are inter-leading, making them ideal for families, while paraplegic rooms are also on offer for guests with special needs.
- Air conditioning
- Double or twin beds
- Tea and coffee facilities
- Secure parking
- A 24-hour reception and check-in
- Restaurant and bar
- Vending machines
- Business services
Below detailed information about the Town Lodge Bellville is available.
For any queries regarding this hotel, you are welcome to contact us.
- Ensuite / Private bathroom
- Selected satellite channels
- Tea and coffee making facilities
Guests may enjoy a traditional Town Lodge Breakfast every morning in the Breakfast Room.
The Hotel features an outdoor swimming pool to which guests have access to.
- Tygervalley Shopping Centre
- Canal Walk Shopping Centre
- Durbanville Zoo
- Cape Winelands: Paarl, Wellington, Stellenbosch
The Town Lodge Bellville have been fitted with a boardroom that is an ideal venue for discussions and presentations accommodating up to 10 delegates. The Boardroom offers wireless internet, LCD with laptop connectivity as well as a conference call facility.
- Hotel Bar
- Nearby Casino
- Swimming Pool
- Wheelchair accessible rooms
Check in and Check Out Times
- Check in: 14:00
- Check out: 10:00
- Hotel Wi-Fi
- 24 - hour reception service
- Daily newspaper
- Dry cleaning service
- Housekeeping service
- Internet connection
- Laundry services
- Wake-up call
- # Rooms:
Hotel room facilities:
- Fully carpeted, spacious air-conditioned room with double or twin beds
- Television with M-Net and radio with all popular stations
- Interleading family rooms available
- En-suite bathroom with maxi shower
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- One in fifty rooms is designed to meet the special needsof the physically disabled
Town Lodge Bellville Specials
The specials listed below will automatically be offered to you when proceeding through the booking process.
International Guests may enjoy discounted rates as well as breakfast included when staying at Town Lodge Belville
Included in the rate:
Excluded from the rate:
- Items of a personal nature
Terms and Conditions:
- Valid for International travellers only, passport will be requested on check in
- Subject to availability
Your review has been submitted
Thank you for submitting your review. Our team will check your review and be in touch should we have any questions.
An error was found. Please correct and submit again.
Share your personal review with us of your stay at this property.
Driving directions to the Town Lodge Bellville from the Cape Town International Airport
1. Head south 280 m
2. Keep left at the fork 450 m
3. Turn left toward Michigan Str 120 m
4. Take the 1st right onto Michigan St 350 m
5. Turn left onto Borcherds Quarry Rd 700 m
6. Merge onto N2 Rd/Settlers Wy via the ramp to Somerset 3.9 km
7. Take exit 22A toward R300/Bellville 1.5 km
8. Merge onto Kuils River Rd/R300 14.1 km
9. Take exit 27 to merge onto N1 Rd toward Cape Town 3.4 km
10. Take exit 23 toward R302/Willie Van Schoor Laan/Durbanweg/Durban Road/Willie Van Schoor Avenue 600 m
11. Turn right onto Willie Van Schoor Ave 350 m
12. Take the 1st left onto Mispel St
Destination will be on the right 36 meters
Town Lodge Bellville
Cnr Willie van Schoor Avenue & Mispel Road, Bellville, Cape Town, South Africa
The Town Lodge Bellville offers free, easy and secure parking facilities for guests.
- Tourism Business Council of South Africa (TBCSA)