BON Hotel Waterfront Richards Bay Reviews & Information
Use the drop down below to find out more information about BON Hotel Waterfront Richards Bay.
The Bon Hotel Waterfront Richards Bay is your perfect Kwazula Natal destination with magnificent views set in a contemporary hotel atmosphere.
The hotel is situated in the Tuzi Gazi Waterfront in Richards Bay and caters for the executive traveller who is looking for something extraordinary. The hotel has a prime location, the only hotel overlooking the waterfront in Richards Bay.
The hotel boasts 63 stylish standard rooms and 12 luxurious suites. The modern décor and personal touches in the rooms will make your stay away from home very comfortable. The rooms are very elegant and spacious and have en-suite bathrooms and king size beds. All rooms have magnificent views of the waterfront and bay area.
The up-marketing Ship to Shore Restaurant and its innovated, open plan design allows you to see into the kitchen while your meal is being prepared. The Ship to Shore serves a scrumptious full English breakfast. The a la carte menu is very upbeat. With a wide variety of meals to choose from, you are sure to find some that will be pleasing to the pallet.
The funky Cocktail Bar makes the best cocktails in town.
Unwind while sipping sundowners on the deck which overlooks the Tuzi Gazi Waterfront. The deck also has a crystal clear swimming pool and a seating pool.
Kick your shoes off and enjoy your meal or drinks in the shallow waters of the seating pool.
The 100 seater conference centre that overlooks the bay and yacht moorings is the perfect place to have a conference, banquet wedding or private party.
- Number of Rooms: 79
- Air Conditioning
- Bar: 1
- Conference Facilities seating
- Satellite TV
- Disabled Facilities
- Distance (minutes) to airport: 12
- Gym / Health Club
- Motor Boating
- Sunset Cruise
TheBon Hotel Waterfront Richards Bay is the only hotel on the Tuzi Gazi Waterfront in Richards Bay. With the combination of stylish décor, vibey atmosphere and its prime location, the hotel offers business and leisure travellers a unique experience in Richards Bay.
Ship to Shore Restaurant
The 75-seater Ship to Shore Restaurant overlooks the Tuzi Gazi Waterfront, so close to the shore that when the restaurant doors are opened up Al-fresco Style you can smell the fresh ocean air. A Full English Breakfast is served from 06:30 to 10:30 Monday to Friday and 06:30 to 10:30 on Saturday and Sunday.
An A la Carte Lunch menu is served. The menu has a wide variety of creative dishes to choose from and ‘to die for’ cakes, desserts and milkshakes.
A mouthwatering Buffet Dinner is served from 18:00 to 21:00
The trendy Cocktail Bar serves a wide variety of local and imported wines, beers, spirits, and cocktails.
Pool Deck and Seating Pool
Enjoy your breakfast or sundowners on the Pool Deck, the views are the best in town. Soak your feet in the shallow waters of our Seating Pool while you sip your favourite drink, a perfect way to unwind after a busy day.
- Fax and Coping
- Baby Cots (on request)
- Mail and Post
- Secure Parking (no charge)
- Extra Pillows
- Room Service
- Transfers and Tours (on request)
- 24-hour Reception Desk
- Porter Service
- Business Lounge
Bon Hotel Waterfront Richards Bay is located in the Tuzi Gazi Waterfront in Richards Bay.
The Tuzi Gazi Waterfront is a buzzing area in Richards Bay where you will find curios shops, restaurants, bars and an internet café. The hotel is also in close proximity to the local swimming beach, shopping centres and world-renowned birding spots
The hotel is 12 km from the Richards Bay Airport and 180 North of Durban
- Facilities in the area include:
- Virgin Active Gym - 10km
- Boardwalk Shopping Centre
- Country Club - 8km
- Yacht Cruises
- Restaurants for dinner
The area's main landmark is the Tuzi Gazi Waterfront and the local swimming beaches. The hotel is 12km from the Richards Bay Airport and 180km from Durban International Airport.
Bon Hotel Waterfront Richards Bay comprises of a total of 79 rooms:
- 71 Rooms: Spacious and very modern with an en-suite bathroom and beautiful views of the Tuzi Gazi Waterfront
- 4 Executive Suites: Spacious with modern decor, each suite has an en-suite bathroom and a shower, with a balcony that overlooks the bay and Tuzi Gazi Waterfront. Each room has a double bed.
- 4 Deluxe Suites: These large suites each have two bedrooms, each room containing its own en-suite bathroom, a lounge area and a balcony that overlooks the bay and Tuzi Gazi Waterfront. The first room has a king size bed (or two single beds that convert into a king) and the second room has a double bed.
Facilities in the rooms include:
- Tea and Coffee making facilities
- Electronic doors
- Television with Satellite
- En-suite bathrooms with bath and shower
- Writing desk
- Laptop internet access via telephone line
- Bar fridge in the Executive and Deluxe Suites
Below detailed information about the BON Hotel Waterfront Richards Bay is available.
For any queries regarding this hotel, you are welcome to contact us.
Accommodation at the Protea Hotel Richards Bay comprises 66 spacious and comfortable rooms, of which 5 are suites (comprising 1 double bed and 1 single bed), en-suite bathroom with shower, satellite TV, writing desk and tea/coffee making facilities.
Non-smoking rooms are available, as well as facilities for disabled GUESTS.
BON Hotel Waterfront Richards Bay Specials
There are currently no specials for the BON Hotel Waterfront Richards Bay.
Please check again soon.
Your review has been submitted
Thank you for submitting your review. Our team will check your review and be in touch should we have any questions.
An error was found. Please correct and submit again.
There are currently no reviews for the BON Hotel Waterfront Richards Bay.
Be the first to write a review!
Directions from Richards Bay Airport to Protea Hotels Richards Bay
1. When leaving the airport you will be on Fish Eagle Flight Road. Follow this road until you come to a 4-way stop. Turn right into Nkoninga Road.
2. Veer left at the Yield sign into East Central Arterial Road
3. Cross over the first set of traffic lights and then over a 4-way stop and continue until you reach the second set of traffic lights (the main intersection)
4. Veer left at the Yield sign. Continue down the main road until you reach the T-Junction, passing John Ross College on your right. Turn left towards Meerensee (R34)
5. You will now be on John Ross Parkway, continue straight along this road, passing Reptile City on your left and cross over the bridge
6. After the MEERENSEE signboard, the road veers towards the left - keep right and turn right at the break in the island, the brown hotel sign will guide you.
7. Now in Hibberd Drive, pass the Richards Hotel and Bayshore Inn on the right and turn right into the second street which is Launder Lane.
8. Bon Hotel Waterfron Richards Bay is on the right-hand side overlooking the water.
On site parking facilities are provided for guests.