Premier Hotel King David Reviews & Information
Use the drop down below to find out more information about Premier Hotel King David.
Situated in East London, the Premier Hotel King David is centrally located and is conveniently within walking distance of the East London central business district which makes it ideal for business travellers. The hotel is within easy walking distance of the East London Esplanade Water Park and Orient Beach. The hotel is located only 16 minutes from the airport; the hotel is ideally suitable for business or leisure travellers.
Hotel room accommodation at the Hotel ranges from standard rooms to suites. The hotel offers comfortable accommodation for touring and convention groups as well as the business traveller.
- 24 Hour Reception Service
- Laundry and Valet Service
- Room Service
- Free Wifi
- Colour television with select DStv channels.
Mombo Restaurant Provides seating capacity of between 80-90 guests. The restaurant offers both a la carte and buffet lunches. The delicious meals are complemented with some of the finest local wine and liqueurs.
Nearby Attractions and Activities
- Horse riding
- Buffalo City
- Golf Courses
- Historical buildings
- Whale watching
Below detailed information about the Premier Hotel King David is available.
For any queries regarding this hotel, you are welcome to contact us.
- Air Conditioning
- En-suite / private bathroom
- In room safe
- Internet Access
- Tea and coffee making facilities
This Restaurant can easily seat 70-80 guests and can be booked for intimate weddings or functions. Continental and full English breakfasts are served in the Mtombo Restaurant during the week and over weekends and public holidays. A la carte or buffet lunches and dinners are served daily while carvery lunches are also served on Sundays.
- Ann Bryant Art Gallery
- Steve Biko Garden of Remembrance
- East London City Hall
- Old Harbour in East London
- East London Museum
- Whale watching
- Bird watching
- Game Reserves
- Dynasty Rooms 1 and 2
- The large and stylish banquet hall can be partitioned to cater for smaller groups.
- Regency: perfectly designed for a smaller event such as a cocktail party, small wedding or corporate function
- Galilee: this cosy hall is ideal for a dinner party, teambuilding event or a product launch
A typical conference day package includes the following:
- Tea, coffee and mid-morning snacks
- A buffet style lunch offered at the hotel
- Mid-afternoon tea or coffee and a snack
- Mints & mineral water
- Standard Equipment
- Overhead projector for presentations
- Stationary for the first day
- Business Centre
- Conference venue
Check in and Check Out Times
- Check in: 14:00
- Check out: 10:00
- 24 - hour reception service
- Airport transfers
- Concierge services
- Housekeeping service
- Internet connection
- Laundry services
- Luggage storage
- Wake-up call
- # Rooms:
This Hotel offers 80 rooms offering both comfort and luxury for all guests.
- En-suite bathrooms
- Selected DSTV bouquet
- Tea & coffee making facilities
Premier Hotel King David Specials
There are currently no specials for the Premier Hotel King David.
Please check again soon.
Your review has been submitted
Thank you for submitting your review. Our team will check your review and be in touch should we have any questions.
An error was found. Please correct and submit again.
Share your personal review with us of your stay at this property.
East London Airport
East London 5200
1. Head northeast toward Jan Smuts Ave 1.8 km
2. Turn left onto Jan Smuts Ave 550 m
3. Take the 1st right onto Airport Bypass 48 m
4. Take the 1st left onto Settlers Wy 7.5 km
5. Turn right onto Currie St Destination will be on the left 130 m
\\\\\\\"Premier Hotel King David\\\\\\\"
Limited secure, onsite parking is available at the Premier Hotel King David in East London.