Paxton Hotel Reviews & Information
Use the drop down below to find out more information about Paxton Hotel.
The Paxton Hotel in Port Elizabeth is ideal for both leisure and business travellers to the Eastern Cape in South Africa. The Hotel is within proximity of the Port Elizabeth city centre, the airport, the Virgin Active gym, many of the city's top beaches, the new Boardwalk Casino and a selection of top golf courses.
As the hotel is at Algoa Bay Harbor, guests can enjoy magnificent ocean vistas from their suites while an extensive array of facilities and services are available at all time. These facilities include a restaurant and bar, parking, a lounge, a swimming pool with terrace and a boardroom.
This Hotel offers 79 luxurious rooms consisting of 30 twin bedded rooms, 48 rooms with double beds and one executive suite. 8 of these rooms can accommodate people with paralysis.
All rooms feature:
- Tea and coffee facilities
- En-suite bathrooms with separate showers and baths
- Satellite TV
The Hotel only serves Breakfast and Room Service menu in all rooms that guests can order from.
The executive boardroom at the hotel can cater for up to 15 people. The room features a white board, flip chart, overhead projector, and television. Select function meals can also be provided.
Below detailed information about the Paxton Hotel is available.
For any queries regarding this hotel, you are welcome to contact us.
- Air Conditioning
- Direct Dial Telephone Number in room
- Ensuite / Private bathroom
- In-room safe
- Internet Access
- Modem Access
- Satellite TV
- Tea and coffee making facilities
Guests staying at the four star beachfront Paxton Hotel in Port Elizabeth have access to the outdoor swimming pool from where beautiful views can be enjoyed.
- Beaches in Port Elizabeth and watersports
- Shopping in Port Elizabeth
- Entertainment & Casino
- Day trips: Addo Elephant National Park
The Boardroom at the Hotel can accommodate a maximum of 13 delegates.
- Boardroom Facilities
- Conference venue
- Nearby Casino
- Nearby Gym
- Nearby Spa
- Outdoor patio
- Sea Views
- Sun deck
- Swimming Pool
- Undercover and surface parking
Check in and Check Out Times
- Check in: 14:00
- Check out: 10:00
- Internet access in rooms
- 24 - hour reception service
- Airport transfers
- Doctor on call
- Housekeeping service
- Internet connection
- Laundry services
- Luggage storage
- Tours & Transfers on Request
- Voice mail
- Wake-up call
- # Rooms:
- Spacious air-conditioned room with double bed or twin beds
- Private bathroom and separate shower
- Direct dialing telephone facilities
- Remote controlled LCD flat screen Television sets
- Electronic digital safe large enough to accommodate a laptop
- WiFi ADSL connection throughout the entire hotel available
- M-Net and selected DStv channels
- In-house room service during specified times
- Car hire
- Laundry and valet services on request
- Single/ Double: 48
- Paraplegic Twins: 5
- Standard Twins: 25
- Suite: 1
Paxton Hotel Specials
There are currently no specials for the Paxton Hotel.
Please check again soon.
Your review has been submitted
Thank you for submitting your review. Our team will check your review and be in touch should we have any questions.
An error was found. Please correct and submit again.
Share your personal review with us of your stay at this property.
Port Elizabeth Airport
Port Elizabeth 6011
1. Head northeast 250 m
2. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Allister Miller Dr Go through 1 roundabout 1.4 km
3. Continue straight to stay on Allister Miller Dr 110 m
4. Turn right onto La Roche Rd 850 m
5. Take the 3rd left onto Driftsands Dr 1.0 km
6. Continue onto Humewood Rd Destination will be on the left 800 m
On site parking facilities are provided for guests.
The beachfront Paxton Hotel in Port Elizabeth, South Africa, offers luxury accommodation for the discerning traveller and has very proudly won the AA Travel Awards for the ‘Best Commercial Hotel’ in South Africa, for four consecutive years.
- AA Quality Assured Associate
- SATSA (Southern Africa Tourism Services Association)
- Tourism Grading Council of South Africa