Park Inn by Radisson Cape Town Foreshore Reviews & Information
Use the drop down below to find out more information about Park Inn by Radisson Cape Town Foreshore.
The Park Inn Cape Town is on the city foreshore within walking distance of the Waterfront, the CBD and the Cape Town International Convention Center. Table Mountain, Signal Hill, Lions Head, the Two Oceans Aquariums, the Company Gardens and a variety of museums, shops and restaurants are all located nearby. The hotel also offers some useful facilities which guests can enjoy such at an on-site restaurant, a gym, secure indoor parking and a rooftop swimming pool and bar.
120 guest rooms are on offer at Hotel, 112 standard rooms, and the remaining rooms are all exclusive Business Class Suites. There are also two paraplegic rooms that are suitable for guests in wheelchairs.
Facilities and Services
- Ideal location: close to CTICC and the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront
- RBG Bar & Grill
- Rooftop terrace
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Fitness center
- High-speed Internet access
- Indoor parking
- Business Center
- Per-conference area and 145 m², divisible conference room
Guests can explore Cape Town from this conveniently located hotel on the city's main artery, known as Foreshore, that connects Adderley Street and Heerengracht. The hotel is notably just two minutes walking time from the Cape Town International Convention Center (CTICC), and the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront can also be reached on foot. Numerous local corporate headquarters are located nearby the hotel, making it a perfect choice for business travellers.
Below detailed information about the Park Inn by Radisson Cape Town Foreshore is available.
For any queries regarding this hotel, you are welcome to contact us.
- En-suite / private bathroom
RBG Bar & Grill
The Park Inn Cape Town Foreshore Hotel features the RBG Bar & Grill where guests may enjoy a delicious meal complemented by refreshing beverages.
The Hotel features an outdoor swimming pool.
Guests may make use of the hotel's fitness centre.
Nearby activities & attractions
- Cape Town International Convention Centre (CTICC)
- Cape Town city centre: offices, headquaters, shops, restaurants, bars, markets
- V&A Waterfront
- Clock Tower
- Robben Island
- Two Oceans Aquarium
- Table mountain and cable car
- Signal Hill & Lions Head
- Grand West Casino
- Golf Courses
- Beaches: Clifton, Camps Bay
- Hiking and mountain biking
The Park Inn Cape Town Foreshore Hotel features convenient business facilities for corporate travellers including high speed Internet access, a business centre as well as a pre-conference area and 145 square meters of divisible conference venue. Guests can explore Cape Town from this conveniently located hotel on the city's main artery, known as Foreshore, that connects Adderley Street and Heerengracht. The Hotel is notably just two minutes walking time from the Cape Town International Convention Center (CTICC). Numerous local corporate headquarters are located nearby the hotel, making it a perfect choice for business travelers.
- High-speed Internet access
- Business center
- Pre-conference area
- 145 m² divisible conference room
- Business Centre
- Conference venue
- Nearby Casino
- Nearby golf course
- Nearby Gym
- Nearby Spa
- Outdoor patio
- Swimming Pool
- Wheelchair accessible rooms
Check in and Check Out Times
- Check in: 14:00
- Check out: 10:00
- 24 - hour reception service
- Airport transfers
- Concierge services
- Free Wireless Internet
- Health & Fitness Centre
- Housekeeping service
- Secure parking
- # Rooms:
The Park Inn Cape Town Foreshore Hotel in South Africa features a total of 120 modern guest rooms including 112 Standard Rooms, eight Business Class Rooms and two wheelchair accessible rooms. The Standard Rooms provide modern facilities and exclusive amenities making for a comfortable stay.
Business Friendly Room
- # Rooms:
The eight Business Class Rooms at the Park Inn Cape Town Foreshore Hotel, Western Cape, are comfortably furnished providing the corporate traveller with convenient features and amenities.
One Bedroom Suite
Park Inn by Radisson Cape Town Foreshore Specials
There are currently no specials for the Park Inn by Radisson Cape Town Foreshore.
Please check again soon.
Your review has been submitted
Thank you for submitting your review. Our team will check your review and be in touch should we have any questions.
An error was found. Please correct and submit again.
Share your personal review with us of your stay at this property.
Cape Town International Airport
Cape Town 7490
1. Head south 280 m
2. Keep left at the fork 300 m
3. Slight left toward Airport Approach Rd 150 m
4. Turn right toward Airport Approach Rd 400 m
5. Take the 1st left onto Airport Approach Rd 1.6 km
6. Merge onto N2 Rd/Settlers Wy via the ramp to Cape town 11.2 km
7. Merge onto De Waal Dr 850 m
8. Continue onto Eastern Blvd 5.0 km
9. Sharp left onto Coen Steytler Ave 400 m
10. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Heerengracht St 450 m
11. At the roundabout, take the 4th exit and stay on Heerengracht St 220 m
12. Slight left to stay on Heerengracht St 44 m
On site parking facilities are provided for guests.