Ocean Shores Resort Reviews & Information
Use the drop down below to find out more information about Ocean Shores Resort.
The Ocean Shores is a self-catering resort situated on the beautiful Bloubergstrand coastline, just north of Cape Town, in the Western Province of South Africa. Bloubergstrand is the gateway to the West Coast and provides its visitors with breathtaking views of Table Mountain.
The resort is beautifully located only a short 32-minute drive away from Cape Town's city centre. Set on the corner of Viola and Watsonia Road, the resort is just a 510-meter walk away from the beachfront. The resort offers proximity to the Bayside Shopping Mall and the Medicross Table View, with both of these being situated just over a kilometre away from the resort.
This oceanfront resort on the West Coast of South Africa features spacious self-catering apartments that consist of either one or two bedrooms. The self-catering units offer a dining area, separate bathroom, and a lounge area, as well as a kitchenette. The units are serviced daily, from Mondays to Saturdays. The self-catering apartments vary in size, and they have been decorated and designed to make guests feel like they are in a beach house on the water's edge.
The resort offers a braai facility situated alongside the swimming pool - which is perfect for a Cape Town summer's day. The resort also offers a games room, where a pool table, darts, a play station and a games area are available. As the Cape Town resort is a child-friendly resort, they also have a jungle gym and trampoline, which the children can enjoy during their stay.
Bloubergstrand is a popular outdoor activities area in Cape Town, where many exciting recreational activities are available for guests to enjoy during their stay.
These activities include:
- Table Mountain - 26 km
- Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens - 27 km
- Canal Walk Shopping Mall and Century City - 11 km
- Grandwest Casino - 15.5 km
- Victoria and Alfred Waterfront - 21 km
Below detailed information about the Ocean Shores Resort is available.
For any queries regarding this hotel, you are welcome to contact us.
- DVD player
- Ensuite / Private bathroom
- Fully Furnished Kitchen
- Heater in Room
- Selected satellite channels
- Standing Fan
The Ocean Shores Resort in Bloubergstrand near Cape Town offers a lovely outdoor swimming pool for guests to enjoy.
- Pool table
- Games room with playstation and games
- Kite surfing
- Barbeque & braai area
- Childrens playground
- Games Room
- Pool table
Check in and Check Out Times
- Check in: 15:00
- Check out: 10:00
- Airport transfers
- Concierge services
- Housekeeping service
- Tours & Transfers on Request
1 Bedroom / 4 Sleeper
The one bedroom four sleeper room type at the Ocean Shores Resort in Bloubergstrand consists of a spacious bedroom, separate bathroom, living room as well as kitchenette.
1 Bedroom / 6 Sleeper
The room offers the main bedroom which has a double bed, a loft area with two single beds and a double sleeper couch in the lounge area. This room can accommodate four adults and two children and can also offers a separate bathroom.
2 Bedroom / 6 Sleeper
The two bedroom 6 sleeper bedroom in Bloubergstrand at the Ocean Shores Resort near Cape Town features two spacious bedrooms each with double beds and a double sleeper couch in the lounge. The unit offers linen, towels and a fully equipped kitchen. The room also offers its own patio. The unit also provides a TV with selected satellite channels.
3 Bedroom / 8 Sleeper
The 3 bedroom is the biggest unit available at the Ocean Shores Resort. This unit offers 3 bedrooms each with double beds and a sleeper couch in the lounge area. This unit can comfortably accommodate 6 adults and 2 children and is the perfect unit for a group of friends. This guest room also offers its own fully equipped kitchen, a dining area and its own covered patio.
Ocean Shores Resort Specials
There are currently no specials for the Ocean Shores Resort.
Please check again soon.
Your review has been submitted
Thank you for submitting your review. Our team will check your review and be in touch should we have any questions.
An error was found. Please correct and submit again.
Share your personal review with us of your stay at this property.
Driving directions from the Cape Town International Airport to the Ocean Shores Resort in Bloubergstrand:
1. Take the N2 Highway towards Cape Town for approximately 10 km.
2. Take the M5 off-ramp to your left towards Milnerton.
3. Travel along the M5 towards Milnerton.
4. Continue over Koeberg Bridge (Koeberg interchange) towards Milnerton.
5. Continue along Koeberg road, crossing over 7 traffic lights.
6. When you reach the 8th crossing, turn left into Boundary road.
7. Turn right into Otto du Plessis.
8. Continue past 5 traffic lights towards Tableview and Bloubergstrand.
9. At the 6th traffic light, turn left into Blaauwberg road, cross over next traffic light (Popham Street) and then at second traffic light turn right into Marine Circle road.
10. Continue to stop sign, cross over and turn into first right (opposite Engen Service Station) into Viola road.
11. Just before the 3 way stop crossing you will find the hotel on your left, large blue Ocean Shores sign on your left, stone & white building.
On site parking facilities are provided for guests.