Mosaic is a boutique hotel on the Hermanus Lagoon below the Overberg Mountains. They offer loads of activities on the estate both water based and bush combined with an excellent kitchen make for a wonderful escape. The rates at the hotel include all meals and local beverages.
The hotel is set in a private nature reserve and has four fabulous suites under milkwood trees on the lagoon. The suites have a modern and earthy feel with the use natural local materials and glass walls bringing the natural surroundings into your living space. Every room has outstanding linen creating a warm and comfortable setting is this wild landscape. Oversized tubs, outdoor showers and part of your life experience with in the suite.
The hotel has a spa offering a variety of therapies and massages. The rooms are connected by walkways to the main building housing the shared lounge, bar and dining area. Evening meals are served indoors or under trees & stars in the boma. A heated pool overlooks mountains and fynbos. Lagoon Cafe was rebuilt of stacked limestone blocks in 1893 and serves as the local cafe during the day.
Activities as part of the rate are:
- A 4x4 safari
- Cruise on the lagoon
- Kayaking on the lagoon
- Quad biking
- Nature hikes and bird watching with a guide
- Whale watching from the beach
Enjoy the 3.2 kilometres of the lake frontage and walks on the beach in the Walker Bay Beach for excellent whale watching.
Below detailed information about the Mosaic Private Sanctuary is available.
For any queries regarding this hotel, you are welcome to contact us.
Check in and Check Out Times
- Check in: 14:00
- Check out: 11:00
Lagoon Lodge: Suite
Mosaic Private Sanctuary Specials
The specials listed below will automatically be offered to you when proceeding through the booking process.
Experience the beauty of South Africa with this amazing 9 nights journey. Enjoy 3 nights in Cape Town at The Andros Boutique Hotel, 2 nights in Hermanus at Mosaic Private Sanctuary - Lagoon Lodge, 2 nights in Knysna at the Turbine Hotel and 2 nights in the Eastern Cape at the Kichaka Luxury Lodge.
This 9 night journey is R20,615.00 per person (May - September 2017) and R22,220.00 per person (May - September 2018)
Included in the rate:
- 3 nights in Cape Town at the Andros Boutique Hotel in a Deluxe Room including Breakfast
- 2 nights in Hermanus at Mosaic - Lagoon Lodge including meals and activities
- 2 nights Knysna at the Turbine Hotel in a Standard Room including breakfast
- 2 nights in the Eastern Cape at the Kichaka Luxury Lodge including all meals, tea & coffee, soft drinks, hand selected local wines, sparkling wines, local beers & spirits, scheduled safari activities, 2 scheduled game drives per day, refreshments on game drives
Excluded from the rate:
- All transfers / flights
- Items of a personal nature
- All items not mentioned to be included
Terms and Conditions:
- Valid 1 May - 30 September 2017 and 1 May - 30 September 2018
- Can not be combined with any other specials
- Subject to availability
Your review has been submitted
Thank you for submitting your review. Our team will check your review and be in touch should we have any questions.
An error was found. Please correct and submit again.
Share your personal review with us of your stay at this property.
On site parking facilities are provided for guests.