InterContinental Sandton Towers Reviews & Information
Use the drop down below to find out more information about InterContinental Sandton Towers.
The 5 - star InterContinental Johannesburg Sandton Towers is on Maude across the road from Nelson Mandela Square. The hotel is a member of the Intercontinental Hotel group. The hotel by Tsogo Sun, so you have the assurance of 2 big brands backing the hotel.
Convenience doesn't get better than this! The hotel is attached to the Sandton Convention Center by a sky bridge, so if you are conferencing at the convention centre, you have complete access. The Hotel is connected to the Sandton City shopping centre. It is opposite the Davinci Hotel and Michelangelo Towers. Nelson Mandela square is 210 meters from the hotel Lobby. The hotel is 705 meters from the Gautrain station.
Business or leisure guests can enjoy exclusive service. The Club Floor offers a 24-hour butler service to all the penthouse suites. There is also a modern Fitness centre, a large outdoor swimming pool which is among a great cycad collection, an exclusive boardroom, a Business Center, a health and beauty spa at the Sandton Sun Hotel and a host of other facilities.
Wining and Dining
The Atrium Towers restaurant offers its visitors a uniquely South African Breakfast buffet with an A la Carte hot section and an authentic Japanese buffet. An a la carte menu option is also available for lunch and dinner. An assortment of imported and local tea's specially ground coffee from Africa and Europe and a light snack menu is available. The Atrium Restaurant and Jazz Bar is the recipient of the Excellence from Diners Club. The Jazz Bar is a popular venue for unwinding after the business day for guests and locals.
- Business Center
- Facsimile service
- Photocopiers Graphics (for business cards)
- PC / printer services
- Mobile phone
- Internet & e-mail free to hotel residents
- Secretarial services
- Private business lounge
- Club floor facility
- High-speed internet access, free to hotel residents
- Telkom T-Zone wireless internet
- Business centre internet connectivity
- In-room high-speed wireless service, free to hotel residents
- Laundry & valet (same day)
- Safety deposit box
- Shoe shine
- Turndown service
- Guest relations desk
- Concierge offers a range of services
- Doctor & Dentist on call (24 hours)
- Secure underground parking is available
- Babysitting facility on request
- Complimentary high-speed wireless the internet
- Air conditioning
- Remote control TV
- Satellite TV
- Direct dial telephone
- Modem connection
- Voice mail
- Wake up facility
- In-room internet access
- Coffee & tea making facilities
- Iron & ironing board (on request)
- Mini bar
- Private bathroom with a large separate walk-in high-pressure shower
- Trouser press (selected rooms)
- Bed boards (on request)
- Work desk lamp
- Guest room Voltage: 220V
Sport and Leisure Facilities
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Sauna & Steam Baths
- Health and Beauty Spa, which is at the Sandton Sun Hotel, linked to the hotel via a skywalk
- Nearby: Golf, Squash, Tennis
Below detailed information about the InterContinental Sandton Towers is available.
For any queries regarding this hotel, you are welcome to contact us.
- Air Conditioning
- DVD player
- Ensuite / Private bathroom
- Full DSTV Bouquet in each room
- In-room safe
- Internet Access
- Mini bar
- Tea and coffee making facilities
The Atrium Restaurant
The restaurant is an excellent restaurant offering international cuisine in a five star setting. The menu features a good selection of cold & hot dishes. The focus is on pleasing both local and international guests and this is achieved by having simple dishes using local fresh ingredients. The Restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, 7 days a week and also offers a local Jazz band from Monday to Friday.
Guests have access to the private health and beauty spa facilities at the Hotel which is adjacent to the hotel.
The hotel features an outdoor heated swimming pool.
Guests have access to the hotel's gym.
Guests have access to the spa facilities which is situated right next to the hotel.
- Boardroom Facilities
- Conference venue
- Nearby Casino
- Nearby golf course
- Nearby Spa
- Outdoor patio
- Sun deck
- Swimming Pool
- Wheelchair accessible rooms
Check in and Check Out Times
- Check in: 14:00
- Check out: 10:00
- 24 - hour reception service
- 24 - hour room service
- Airport transfers
- Butler service
- Concierge services
- Housekeeping service
- Internet connection
- Laundry services
- Luggage storage
- Room service
- Valet parking
- Wake-up call
- # Rooms:
The hotel rooms feature in-room amenities such as 24 hour in-room dining and wireless internet connection. Elegantly furnished, rooms are spacious and offer incredible views over the Sandton and Johannesburg city skyline.
Hotel room types
- 18 x Club Floor 1 King Bed and Non Smoking
- 14 x Club Floor 1 King bed & Smoking
- 1 x Club Floor Twin Beds Non Smoking
- 14 x Club Suite 1 King Bed Non Smoking
- 5 x Club Suite 1 King Smoking
- 23 x Corner Deluxe Non Smoking
- 7 x Corner Deluxe Smoking Rooms
- 95 x Deluxe 1 King Bed Non Smoking
- 29 x Deluxe 1 King Bed Smoking
- 1 x Penthouse Suite
- 2 x Wheelchair Accessible Rooms
- LCD TV with 37 channels satellite TV
- Free internet wi-fi connection
- Work station
- Spacious bathroom
Coffee and tea station
InterContinental Sandton Towers Specials
There are currently no specials for the InterContinental Sandton Towers.
Please check again soon.
Your review has been submitted
Thank you for submitting your review. Our team will check your review and be in touch should we have any questions.
An error was found. Please correct and submit again.
Share your personal review with us of your stay at this property.
OR Tambo International Airport
Kempton Park, Johannesburg, South Africa
1. Head south 550 m
2. Take the 2nd right 350 m
3. Take the ramp to Albertina Sisulu Fwy/R24 220 m
4. Keep right at the fork to continue toward Albertina Sisulu Fwy/R24 and merge onto Albertina Sisulu Fwy/R24 8.3 km
5. Take the exit onto R24 1.7 km
6. Take the exit toward Eastern Bypass/N3 500 m
7. Keep right at the fork to continue toward Eastern Bypass/N3 and merge onto Eastern Bypass/N3 10.4 km
8. Take exit 124-Sandton to merge onto Marlboro Dr/M60 4.0 km
9. Slight left at Katherine St/M85 3.5 km
10. Turn right at West St/M64 700 m
11. Turn left at Alice Ln Destination will be on the left 270 m
InterContinental Johannesburg Sandton Towers
Cnr 5th & Maude Streets, Sandton, Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
The hotel provides on-site secure parking facilities to its guests:
- additional charge
- many parking spaces
- on site
- Luxury Hotel Awards 2010