Garden Court Polokwane Reviews & Information
Use the drop down below to find out more information about Garden Court Polokwane.
The Garden Hotel Court Polokwane provides guests with the perfect setting to either travel for business or to take in the sights of the; Magoebaskloof Rainforest, the Polokwane Game Reserve. While at this Hotel, guests, have a broad range of different activities and facilities. For those guests wanting relaxation, lounging by the pool drinking a cocktail would be the preferred day, however for those guests who wish to stay active, a game of tennis or golf could keep them on their toes.
The Polokwane hotel has easy access to the main highways and commercial hubs north and south of Polokwane itself. This Hotel provides, therefore, an ideal stopover for guests en route to destinations such as the Kruger National Park, Zimbabwe or Botswana and their various game reserves.
The hotel room amenities and facilities:
- Shower-bath combination
- Direct-dial telephones with voice mail
- Wake-up calls facilities
- Computer modem point
- Television, DSTV channels
- Air conditioning
- Bathroom amenities
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Room Service available daily from 6:30 pm to 10:00 pm
- Secretarial services available
- Facsimile service available
- PC & printer service available
- Air-conditioning in public areas
- Laundry & valet
- Safety deposit box
- Wake-up calls
- Doctor & Dentist on call
- Concierge - offers a range of services
- Parking facilities: Open parking for 150 cars - no charge
- Pet policy - small pets allowed
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Fitness centre
- Pietersburg Rugby & Cricket Club
- Swimming pool
- Distance from Polokwane Airport to Hotel 10 km
- Distance from Peter Moapa Stadium to Hotel 5 km
- Distance from Pietersburg Golf Course to Hotel 3 km
- Distance from Pietersburg Zoo to Hotel 5 km
- Distance from Polokwane Snake Park to Hotel 3 km
- Distance from Polokwane Museum to Hotel 3 km
Below detailed information about the Garden Court Polokwane is available.
For any queries regarding this hotel, you are welcome to contact us.
- Ensuite / Private bathroom
- Writing desk
At the Garden Court Polokwane guests are invited to treat themselves to an exceptional meal at this Restaurant where buffet breakfasts, pub lunches and a dinner option of either buffet or a la carte are offered daily. Guests can also spend a relaxed evening in the Lapologa Lounge enjoying a variety of drinks to individual taste.
Nearby activities & attractions
- Airport Handling Service
- Beauty Salon
- Business Centre
- Car Rental
- Coffee Shop
- Curio Shop
- Day Spa
- Doctor / Dentist on call (24 hours)
- Dry Cleaning (next day)
- Express Check-In
- Gift Shop
- Golf Course
- Internet Cafe
- Professional VIP Protection Services
- Shopping Mall
- Shuttle Service (on request)
- Transfer Services
- Tennis Courts
- Treatment room offering limited massages and beauty treatments
The outdoor swimming pool invites guests for a refreshing swim.
The fitness center is open 7 days a week for the use of resident hotel guests.
Boardroom 1 & 2
- Boardroom 1: 30.55square meters
- Boardroom 2: 27.26 square meters
- CD Screen Audio Display
- Conference Phone on request
- Flip Charts and Pens on request
- Conference Notepads and Pens
- Courier Service
- Facsimile services
- Graphics (for business cards)
- PC / printer services
- Telkom T-Zone wireless internet
- Wireless Internet Access
- Boardroom Facilities
- Conference venue
- Nearby Casino
- Nearby Spa
- Swimming Pool
Check in and Check Out Times
- Check in: 14:00
- Check out: 10:00
- Hotel Wi-Fi
- 24 - hour reception service
- Airport transfers
- Concierge services
- Doctor on call
- Dry cleaning service
- Internet connection
- Luggage storage
- Wake-up call
- # Rooms:
The hotel offers a total of 180 hotel rooms.The hotel rooms at the Garden Court Polokwane, Limpopo province, are surrounded by an attractive garden setting where guests may truly feel at home.
Hotel room features:
- Air conditioning
- AM/FM radio
- Remote controlled color TV with cable / satellite
- In-room movies
- Modem connection
- Direct dial telephone
- Data port on telephone
- Coffee / tea making facilities
- Iron / ironing board (on request)
- Private bath
- Separate wardrobe
- Work desk with lamp
- Guest room voltage 220V
- Room meal service available 18h30 - 22h00.
Garden Court Polokwane Specials
There are currently no specials for the Garden Court Polokwane.
Please check again soon.
Your review has been submitted
Thank you for submitting your review. Our team will check your review and be in touch should we have any questions.
An error was found. Please correct and submit again.
Share your personal review with us of your stay at this property.
On site parking facilities are provided for guests.