Garden Court Morningside Sandton Reviews & Information
Use the drop down below to find out more information about Garden Court Morningside Sandton.
Set in beautiful gardens with an outdoor swimming pool, the Garden Court Morningside Sandton Hotel is centrally located to cater for corporate travellers requiring close access to Sandton while staying in a suburban area of Johannesburg in South Africa's Gauteng province. The hotel rooms offer spacious living, en-suite bathrooms and amenities which appeal to the leisure and business traveller alike, while a formal 13-seater Boardroom is available for business meetings.
Comfortable accommodation and outstanding service make the spacious hotel rooms the perfect retreat for a business person working in the city. Hotel rooms offer en-suite bathrooms, individually controlled air conditioning and other convenient amenities to ensure a productive yet restful stay. Featuring 150 hotel rooms, smoking and wheelchair user accessible rooms are available upon request.
A delicious breakfast is served daily in the breakfast venue which overlooks the lush landscaped gardens. Guests may choose from a full English or continental buffet. The hotel's Chez Girard Restaurant offers an a la carte selection featuring French Cuisine daily from noon to late evenings.
Services & Facilities
- Air-conditioning in public areas
- Airport handling service
- Baby cots on request
- Babysitting service on request
- Late check-out available on request
- Open parking (no charge)
- Outdoor swimming pool.
Business Services and Facilities
- A boardroom
- Equipped Business Centre
- Facsimile services
- Full Business Centre with internet connectivity
- PC & printer services
- Wireless Internet Access.
Below detailed information about the Garden Court Morningside Sandton is available.
For any queries regarding this hotel, you are welcome to contact us.
- Air Conditioning
- Ensuite / Private bathroom
- Tea and coffee making facilities
Chez Girard Restaurant
Breakfast is served daily overlooking the landscaped gardens. Guests may choose from a full English or continental buffet. The restaurant also offers an a la carte selection of French Cuisine daily from noon to late evenings.
Guests have access to the hotel's inviting outdoor swimming pool which is not heated. The swimming pool is set in a lovely manicured garden and provides a sun deck with comfortable chairs and sun umbrellas.
Nearby activities & attractions
- Sandton City Shopping Center & Nelson Mandela Square
- Montecasino Gaming & Entertainment Complex
- Sandton Convention Center
- Ellis Park
- Wanderers Stadium
- Johannesburg FNB Stadium (Soccer City)
The Boardoom at the Garden Court Morningside
The Hotel features a 12-seater meeting room which is available for private, serviced meeting requirements and can be booked at a daily fee including venue hire. Additional conference facilities, standard conference equipment and refreshments are also available.
- Seating capacity: 12 delegates
- Dimensions: 7.4 meters x 6 meters
- Square meters: 43.8.
Standard conference equipment:
- Flip Charts and Pens
- Whiteboard and Pens
- TV & VCR
- Conference notepads and pencils.
- Boardroom Facilities
- Nearby golf course
- Nearby Spa
- Sun deck
- Swimming Pool
- Wheelchair accessible rooms
Check in and Check Out Times
- Check in: 14:00
- Check out: 10:00
- 24 - hour reception service
- Concierge services
- Housekeeping service
- Room service
- Wake-up call
- # Rooms:
The Hotel has a total of 150 rooms which are either smoking or non smoking with wheelchair accessible rooms are available on request.
- 66 Standard Rooms: 1 Queen Bed Non Smoking
- 26 Standard Rooms: 1 Queen Bed Smoking
- 42 Standard Rooms: 2 Double Beds Non Smoking
- 14 Standard 2 Double Beds Smoking
- 2 Wheelchair Accessible Rooms: 1 Double Bed
Hotel room amenities and services:
- Wake up calls
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Room service
Garden Court Morningside Sandton Specials
There are currently no specials for the Garden Court Morningside Sandton.
Please check again soon.
Your review has been submitted
Thank you for submitting your review. Our team will check your review and be in touch should we have any questions.
An error was found. Please correct and submit again.
Share your personal review with us of your stay at this property.
O.R. Tambo International Airport
Johannesburg, South Africa
1. Head northwest on Bonaero Dr toward Kloten St 1.8 km
2. Take the 1st left toward Atlas Rd/R21 250 m
3. Take the 1st right toward Atlas Rd/R21 280 m
4. Take the 1st left onto Atlas Rd/R21 50 m
5. Take the ramp onto R21 4.1 km
6. Continue onto Albertina Sisulu Fwy/R24 9.3 km
7. Take the exit onto R24 1.7 km
8. Take the exit toward Eastern Bypass/N3 500 m
9. Keep right at the fork to continue toward Eastern Bypass/N3 and merge onto Eastern Bypass/N3 10.4 km
10. Take exit 124-Sandton to merge onto Marlboro Dr/M60.9 km
11. Turn right at South Rd/M74 3.7 km
12. Turn right at Rivonia Rd/M9 600 m
13. Make a U-turn at Centre Rd 130 m
Garden Court Morningside
Cnr Rivonia Road & Cullinan Close, Morningside, Johannesburg, South Africa
The Garden Court Morningside Sandton in Johannesburg provides open parking at no additional charge.