WHAT INFO WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW?
Use the drop down below to find out more information about City Lodge Port Elizabeth.
The City Lodge Port Elizabeth is a budget, three - star beachfront hotel which is easily accessible from the Port Elizabeth Airport and other major destinations, as well as being close to a number of popular attractions such as the oceanarium, casino and shops. Guests are accommodated in comfortable hotel rooms with convenient amenities, may dine onsite or at nearby restaurants and will be well looked after by the friendly and accommodating staff.
From the modern dining room as well as the formal boardroom, beautiful ocean views can be admired. The outdoor swimming pool lies in the hotel's garden. Surrounded by comfortable loungers, it serves as a suitable place to relax and enjoy the afternoon sunshine. Meals and refreshing beverages are served on the outdoor terrace where garden tables welcome guests.
Accommodation at the hotel is provided in 147 rooms, each of which is well-appointed with a range of suitable amenities to ensure a most pleasant stay. Rooms providing wheelchair access are available and may be requested when a booking is made.
Hotel room features:
- Air conditioning
- Double or twin beds
- En-suite bathroom
- Coffee and tea station
- Satellite TV
- Work desk
The hotel provides corporate travelers with WiFi, a boardroom for business meetings as well as a business center. The daily exercise routine can be kept up in the hotel's fully equipped gym while the outdoor swimming pool offers a great refreshment in the warm afternoon sun. Complimentary on - site parking is available to in - house guests and visitors.
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Free on - site parking
- Business center
- Conference room.
Besides daily housekeeping, this Hotel provides laundry as well as dry cleaning services to guests. In - room dining is available for visitors who prefer to dine in the comfort of their room. Upon prior arrangement, airport transfers, as well as transportation to other destinations can be booked.
- Snack and beverage vending machines
- Laundry service
- Dry cleaning
- Airport transfers
- Room service
Conferences here can be accommodated in a 12-seater boardroom which is equipped with a data projector, screen and has conference call facilities.
The Boardwalk Casino and Entertainment World is one of Port Elizabeth's most famous and popular attractions. Set right opposite the beach, a great variety of shops offer visitors anything from designer clothing to curios. The shopping area is built around The Boardwalk lakes which make for a great place to enjoy a break and relaxation. Many fun activities are also provided for children at The Boardwalk. At night, The Boardwalk's multimedia musical fountain spectacular is a must see attraction whereby over 25 000 Tivoli Lights create a magical atmosphere.
- Boardwalk Casino & Entertainment World
- Bayworld Oceanarium and Museum
- Donkin Heritage Trail
- South African Marine Rehabilitation and Education Center
- Seaview Lion Park.
Established in 1891, the Port Elizabeth Golf Club is one of the oldest golf courses in South Africa. This 6121 - meter layout course features bentgrass greens, 25 strategically placed bunkers as well as 2 nines of par 36 for a total par of 72. The 8th and 17th holes are the courses two signature holes with distinctive water features.
Nearby golf courses:
- Port Elizabeth Golf Course
- St Francis Links Golf Course
- Shark River Golf Course
- Walmer Golf Course
- Humewood Golf Course.
- South African Air Force Museum
- South End Museum
- Nelson Mandela Metropolitan Art Museum
- Red Location Museum
- No 7 Castle Hill Museum.
Within a two hours drive from the city of Port Elizabeth itself, one can find scenic game and nature reserves some of which are home to the "Big Five", namely lions, buffaloes, leopards, elephants and rhinos. For guests who enjoy wildlife, it is recommended to take a day trip and enjoy an adventurous safari at one of these game reserves. The famous Addo Elephant National Park is situated close to Port Elizabeth and is one of the country's 19 national parks. Travelers can drive their own cars through the reserve which is third in size after the Kruger National Park and the Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park.
Nearby game and nature reserves:
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Shamwari Game Reserve
- Kragga Kamma Game Park
- Kwantu Private Game Reserve
- Cape Recife Nature Reserve
- Van Stadens Nature Reserve.
Below detailed information about the City Lodge Port Elizabeth is available.
For any queries regarding this hotel, you are welcome to contact us.
- Air Conditioning
- En-suite / private bathroom
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Writing desk
The outdoor swimming pool at the City Lodge Port Elizabeth invites for a relaxing swim.
The City Lodge Port Elizabeth features a mini gym to which guests have access to.
Guests staying at this Hotel have access to the small meeting room.
- Boardroom Facilities
- Nearby Casino
- Swimming Pool
Check in and Check Out Times
- Check in: 14:00
- Check out: 10:00
- 24 hour room service / in room dining
- Airport transfers
- Dry cleaning service
- Housekeeping service
- Laundry services
- # Rooms:
The Hotel features a total of 147 hotel rooms.
Hotel room facilities and amenities:
- Spacious air-conditioned room with double bed or twin beds
- Television with M-Net and selected DStv channels
- Bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Rooms with sleeper-sofa available at selected hotels on request
- Electronic safe large enough to accommodate a laptop
- Desk with lighting and plugs for easy connectivity
- One in fifty rooms is designed to meet the special needs of the physically disabled
City Lodge Port Elizabeth Specials
The specials listed below will automatically be offered to you when proceeding through the booking process.
International guests may enjoy a discounted rate with breakfast included when staying at the City Lodge Port Elizabeth.
Included in the rate:
Excluded from the rate:
- Items of a personal nature
Terms and Conditions:
- Valid for International travellers only, passport will be requested on check in
- Subject to availability
Your review has been submitted
Thank you for submitting your review. Our team will check your review and be in touch should we have any questions.
An error was found. Please correct and submit again.
Share your personal review with us of your stay at this property.
Driving directions to the City Lodge Port Elizabeth Via La Roche Rd from the Port Elizabeth Airport
1. Head northeast 250 m
2. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Allister Miller Dr 1.4 km
3. Continue straight to stay on Allister Miller Dr 110 m
4. Turn right at La Roche Rd 2.1 km
5. Turn right at Beach Rd 750 m
6. Continue onto Marine Dr 290 m
7. Turn right toward Marine Dr 35 m
8. Turn left toward Marine Dr 67 m
9. Make a U-turn 67 m
10. Take the 1st right toward Marine Dr 26 m
11. Take the 1st left onto Marine Dr 290 m
12. Continue straight onto Beach Rd 39 m
City Lodge Port Elizabeth
Cnr Beach & Lodge Roads, Summerstrand, Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape, South Africa
On site parking facilities are provided for guests.