The Cape Royale Reviews & Information
Use the drop down below to find out more information about The Cape Royale.
The charming Cape Royale Hotel is in Green Point in Cape Town, South Africa. This tree-lined suburb is within easy reach of the waterfront and the CBD. Exclusive decor and facilities are available throughout this modern hotel. The hotel is known for its timeless, elegant facade and its prominent position in Cape Town. The hotel offers luxury accommodation that is comfortable, cosy and intimate and provides a home-away-from-home for leisure and business guests alike.
This charming five-star hotel has a variety of conference rooms, three different restaurants, a spa and a lovely rooftop deck from where guests can enjoy spectacular views of the city and ocean from the bar or swimming pool. This Hotel features over 92 contemporary suites with custom-made furniture which exudes an ambience of understated luxury.
All suites feature:
- Satellite TV
- TVs in the lounge and bedrooms
- Music systems and DVD players
- Internet access
- Full fitted kitchens
Guests are invited to escape from the world and transcend into an ambience of comfort and tranquillity where one can invigorate, relax and rejuvenate in this oasis of wellness. In tranquil variations of blue and indigo, it is an area dedicated to physical and spiritual rejuvenation. Skilled practitioners present a choice of spa treatment options, utilising the sauna, steam room, and therapeutic sensation shower.
Guests at the hotel can either prepare their meals in the suites or enjoy a meal in the restaurant. Each suite is featured with a fully fitted kitchen, equipped down to the most beautiful tableware, affording guests self-catering, and the option of a chef who will cook breakfast or a fabulous six-course supper for friends.
The restaurant is a luxuriously appointed area with private dining spaces. Its old world ambience is contrasted by the cutting edge technology in its kitchen. Carefully selected and extra-matured prime steak, cut thick to be succulent, is seared to perfection at 1800 degrees. This unique cooling technology ensures the ultimate in mouth-watering steaks. Enjoy an excellent selection of cocktails at the Sky Bar and Pool Deck, with impressive views over Cape Town as well as the Atlantic Ocean. It also serves a selected menu of snacks and food.
Below detailed information about the The Cape Royale is available.
For any queries regarding this hotel, you are welcome to contact us.
- Air Conditioning
- Bar Fridges in Room
- Butler service
- DVD player
- Ensuite / Private bathroom
- Fully Furnished Kitchen
- Heater in Room
- Internet Access
- Local and International Newspapers
- Mini bar
- Modem Access
- Satellite TV
- Tea and coffee making facilities
1800 Degrees Grill Room - Cape Royale Luxury Hotel
The unique 1800 Degrees Grill Room offers one of Cape Town's premier dining experiences. Located at the five star Cape Royale Luxury Hotel and Residence, the restaurant offers guests a combination of fine dining and a stunning outdoor piazza, in the heart of Cape Town's trendy Green Point.
The name 1800 Degrees refers to the signature grill, imported from New York and the first of its kind in South Africa. The grill literally cooks steak at a temperature of 1800 degrees Fahrenheit, and whilst only the freshest ingredients are sourced for our seafood, it is 1800's succulent meat dishes that take centre stage.
The extensive range of signature steak and meat dishes are served with a choice of sauces from around the world. These include the likes of Argentinean Chimichurri, Indonesian Coffee, Madagascan Peppercorn, Spanish Madeira and Peruvian Anticuchos sauces.
Guests can further enhance the flavor of your meat with an impressive variety of imported, hand-harvested, gourmet salts from around the world. Dark Pink Himalayan salt, Hawaiian True Kona deep water sea salt and Aleppo Chile pepper salt are only some of the specialty salts on offer.
Diners are spoilt for choice with over 100 expertly selected local and rare international wines on offer. Ideal for the most discerning patron, the 1800 Degrees Restaurant at the Cape Royale Luxury Hotel in Cape Town offers both charming and sophisticated ambience that emphasizes their passion for excellence, showcasing presentation, innovation and outstanding service. 1800 Degrees is no ordinary grill room.
The focus throughout is on fresh produce and whole, pure foods prepared and served with excellence. In addition to the selection of steak and meat dishes, which includes veal cutlet, double cut lamb steak, lamb shoulder slow-braised in soft Moroccan spices, dhukka-spiced ostrich fillet and impala loin, the menu offers a wide variety of fish such as imported salmon, shellfish, poultry and vegetarian options.
The spa at this Hotel has been built around a French style theme which is dedicated to providing both physical and spiritual rejuvenation for all guests.
Spa facilities include:
- Seven single & two luxury double therapy suites
- A ‘presidential suite' treatment room (for extra special occasions)
- A separate manicure/pedicure lounge
- Relaxation room
- Refreshment area
- 24-hour gym facilities
- Comfort Zone
- Caribbean Tan
- Spa Rituals
- Equinox Chakra Massage Candles
- Bio Sculpture Nail Technologies
The Cape Royale Hotel & Residence features a roof top Sky Bar and a swimming pool deck which provides 360 degree panoramic views of Table Mountain, the Victoria and Alfred Waterfront as well as the harbour. The outdoor swimming pool invites for a relaxing and invigorating swim while enjoying magnificent vistas.
The exclusive Equinox Spa and Wellness Centre at the Cape Royal Luxury Hotel & Residence invites guests to escape from the world and transcend into an ambiance of comfort and tranquillity where one can invigorate, relax and rejuvenate in an oasis of wellness.
For the energetic guest, a fully equipped cardio vascular gym awaits at the Cape Royale Luxury Hotel & Residence.
Executive Boardroom & Conference Room
The executive meeting rooms at this Hotel are equipped with state-of-the-art audio-visual equipment. The hotel offers 4 executive boardrooms. Catering can be tailor-made to suit individual needs. The Business Center at the Cape Royale Hotel is open 24-hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Full secretarial and business services
- Two internet kiosks with PCs
- Free wireless internet access
- Free wireless internet access
- DVD and comprehensive audio system
- Schoolroom - 35 pax
- Cinema - 50 pax
- Herringbone - 35 pax
- Round Tables 10 seaters - 30 pax
- Round Tables 08 seaters - 32 pax
Central Park - 12 seater
Manhattan - 12 seater
Upper East Side - 6 seater
- Boardroom Facilities
- Business Centre
- Nearby Casino
- Steam room
- Undercover and surface parking
Check in and Check Out Times
- Check in: 14:00
- Check out: 10:00
- 24 - hour reception service
- 24 Hour room service
- Airport transfers
- Concierge services
- Health & Fitness Centre
- Housekeeping service
- Internet connection
- Laundry services
- Luggage storage
- Massage treatments
- Valet parking
- Wellness & Beauty treatments
One Bedroom Deluxe Suite
- # Rooms:
This Suite provides stunning views across the city of Cape Town and of the surrounding Ocean.
Deluxe Room amenities:
- Queen bed with silk-filled duvets and 300 thread Egyptian cotton percale linen
- Granite and porcelain bathrooms offering deep baths in separate free-standing showers with extra large shower heads
- Dining room fitted with glass chandelier and seating for 4 people
Two Bedroom Family Suite
- # Rooms:
The two-bedroom suites provide great views of Table Mountain and the Waterfront.
Family Deluxe Suites feature:
- 1 x Queen bed with silk-filled duvets and 300 thread Egyptian cotton percale linen with en-suite granite and porcelain bathroom equipped with separate bath and free-standing shower
- 1 x Twin bedded room with en-suite bathroom fitted with shower or bath
- Dining room fitted with glass chandelier and seating for 6 guests
- Open plan lounge with Juliet balcony and double-glazed swing doors
The Cape Royale Specials
There are currently no specials for the The Cape Royale.
Please check again soon.
Your review has been submitted
Thank you for submitting your review. Our team will check your review and be in touch should we have any questions.
An error was found. Please correct and submit again.
Share your personal review with us of your stay at this property.
Cape Town International Airport, Western Cape, South Africa
1. Head north on New Eisleben Rd toward Miller St1.1 km
2. Turn right at Borcherds Quarry Rd33 m
3. Take the ramp onto Settlers Way12.8 km
4. Take the exit onto De Waal Dr1.1 km
5. Continue onto Eastern Blvd3.9 km
6. Take the exit onto Eastern Blvd1.2 km
7. Continue onto Buitengracht St0.5 km
8. Turn right at Somerset Rd0.7 km
9. Continue onto Main Rd Destination will be on the left
Cape Royale Luxury Hotel
Green Point, Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
The five star Cape Royale Luxury Hotel & Residence in Cape Town was the winner of the 'World Luxury Hotel Awards'.
- World Luxury Award Winner
- Trip Advisor
- Traveller's Choice Awards
- Expedia Insider Select Hotel
- Preferred Hotels & Resorts