The 54 on Bath Hotel in Rosebank and has a very impressive reputation for its sophistication and attentive service. The Hotel has also received accolades from Trip Advisor Travellers Reviews 2014 as the 4th best hotel in South Africa.
The hotel was called the Grace Hotel in Rosebank, underwent a multi-million Rand refurbishment with magnificent results. The attention to detail and staff training has gone into making the hotel a world-class, five-star luxury hotel. They are only 310 meters away from the Gautrain Rosebank Station, which offers a direct connection to the OR Tambo International Airport.
The suburb of Rosebank is 5 km away from Sandton, and 5 km from Houghton is making it a central location for corporate and leisure travellers alike. Rosebank in Johannesburg is an upmarket suburb with tree-lined avenues with many global corporate offices and stylish cafes.
The hotel is 155 meters away from the Crowne Plaza Johannesburg - The Rosebank Hotel, 330 meters from the Holiday Inn Rosebank and 450 meters from the Hyatt Regency Johannesburg. For guests who are attending a conference at any one of these nearby hotels, they are all in safe walking distance.
The hotel is on the same city block as the famous Rosebank Shopping Mall via the sky bridge on the second floor. The mall is on two floors with 65 food and shopping outlets. A big attraction is the African Craft Market where art from across the African continent is displayed.
The hotel in Rosebank, Johannesburg, offers luxurious and spacious accommodation for leisure and business guests. Fitted with extra length beds, fluffy duvets, and plush bathrobes, guests, may relax in comfort during their stay.
Hotel room features and services:
- King-sized extra-length beds
- 42 inch LED TV in all Deluxe rooms
- DSTV Satellite with select local and international channels
- Housekeeping attention twice daily
- Fluffy duvets, crisp linens, and luxurious feather - topped mattresses
- Luxurious bath products
- Plush robes, towelling, and slippers
- Gentleman’s Shaving/ ladies make-up mirror and power hair dryer
- Individual climate control
- Electronic safe
Services and facilities
The exclusive 54 on Bath Rosebank Hotel provides guest with free WiFi throughout the hotel and secure parking. Furthermore, hotel guests also enjoy complimentary coffee, tea, and canapes in the lobby lounge. The hotel has a 24-hour business centre which is on the second floor.
The hotel features a magnificent garden terrace on the 4th floor with fantastic views of the city. The garden terrace offers a swimming pool and bar to sip cocktails and relax after a long busy day.
The hotel is a red brick building with tall columns making it an iconic landmark in Rosebank. The hotel is modern and elegant with a classical feel. A must see, and experience is their Veuve Clicquot Champagne bar the only one in South Africa.
The services and facilities offered include:
- Fast, free and unlimited Wi-Fi
- Three items of clothing pressed per day of stay at no extra charge
- Luggage storage facilities, perfect for luggage restrictions on safari flights
- In-room Illy espresso machine
- Luggage unpacking service
- Shoe shine service
- Two bottles of mineral water refreshed daily
- Complimentary local newspaper
- Free and secure underground parking
- Upon request, a staff walking escort to and from a restaurant in Rosebank
- Complimentary shuttle bus service to neighbouring areas
- Complimentary shuttle service to the local Life Day Spa voted Best Spa in South Africa 2012
- Personal meet & greet or complimentary transfer from the Gautrain station
- Complimentary access to the Planet Fitness gym with a pre-packed gym bag with towel, water, MP3 player
- Complimentary use of hotel iPads
- Complimentary use of hotel boardroom on a first -hour - free - basis
Wining and Dining
The 54 on Bath - Rosebank Hotel features a Veuve Clicquot Champagne bar as well as the Level Four Restaurant. The intimate restaurant overlooks the terrace gardens and serves a variety of champagnes, cocktails, and wines. The distinguished Level Four Restaurant serves a variety of classic dishes with a contemporary twist.
Below detailed information about the 54 on Bath Hotel is available.
For any queries regarding this hotel, you are welcome to contact us.
- Ensuite / Private bathroom
- In-room safe
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Satellite TV
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Writing desk
54 on Bath hotel features a champagne bar and the Level Four Restaurant. The intimate bar overlooks the hotel gardens and serves a variety of champagnes, cocktails and wines. The elegant Level Four Restaurant serves a variety of classic dishes with a contemporary twist. As the name would suggest, the restaurant is situated on the fourth floor of the hotel.
54 on Bath offers guests spa treatments with a complimentary shuttle service to a nearby award-winning spa while in-house treatments are also available. Alternatively, guests can enjoy beauty treatments in a salon in the adjacent mall.
54 on Bath offers easy access to the top-class Planet Fitness gym with state-of-the-art gym equipment and facilities, as well as a personal trainer subject to availability. Guests can receive a complimentary loaned gym bag, towel, water bottle and MP3 player.
The 54 on Bath hotel features a unique swimming pool on the rooftop terrace.
Nearby activities & attractions
- Military Museum
- Johannesburg Zoo
- Zoo Lake Art in the Park
- Kim Sacks Gallery
- Goodman Gallery
- Everard Read Gallery
- The Rosebank Mall
- Sandton City
- Sandton Square
- Apartheid Museum
- The Constitutional Court
- Rosebank Gautrain station
- Walking distance to Verve Spa
- Johannesburg Civic Theatre
- Theatre on the square
- Tours to Soweto
- Johannesburg Botanical Gardens
- Melrose Wild Bird Sanctuary
- Gold Reef City (Hotel, Casino & Amusement Park)
The Grace Conference Centre / 54 Bath Avenue Rosebank
The Hotel offers a dedicated team to assist in conference and event planning. Five well-appointed meeting rooms can host up to 120 delegates, and each space can be customised for your event. A Business Centre is located on the second floor and offers a boardroom that can hold 14 delegates.
Conference equipment includes:
- Free Wi-Fi
- Data projector
- Use of the business centre facilities
- Parking at the hotel
- Art gallery
- Boardroom Facilities
- Business Centre
- Conference venue
- Nearby Casino
- Nearby golf course
- Swimming Pool
- Wine cellar
Check in and Check Out Times
- Check in: 14:00
- Check out: 10:00
- 24 - hour reception service
- 24 - hour room service
- Airport transfers
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning service
- Housekeeping service
- Laundry services
- Luggage storage
- Valet parking
- Voice mail
- Wake-up call
This Hotel offers 75 luxurious rooms including 60 deluxe rooms. Each room is decorated in a soothing color palette and offers views of the garden or the Johannesburg skyline. The room also includes the following; an executive desk, WiFi, satellite TV, towels and slippers, luxury bathroom amenities.
- # Rooms:
The twelve Executive Rooms at the Hotel offer guests luxury and comfort featuring a king bed, an en-suite bathroom as well as a private guest toilet. The Executive Rooms offer a separate dining area and lounge.
This room type is suitable for both business and leisure guests who wish to work or relax during their stay. Complimentary 750mb WiFi per day, an espresso machine, a full mini-bar, the 42-inch LED television as well as the exclusive bathroom add to the comfort.
- # Rooms:
The spacious Luxury Suites occupy the corners of the uppermost floor of this Johannesburg hotel providing balconies from where great city views can be enjoyed.
The bedroom with a king size bed, the double en-suite bathroom, together with a separate dining area and lounge are complemented by complimentary 750mb WiFi, espresso machine, full mini-bar, 42-inch LED television, and the luxurious bathroom.
54 on Bath Hotel Specials
The specials listed below will automatically be offered to you when proceeding through the booking process.
Make your honeymoon special by spending it at the luxurious and stylish 54 on Bath Hotel in Rosebank. As a honeymoon couple, you would also recieve a romantic Turndown : A special turndown service including rose petals, candles and a chocolate stand.
This honeymoon package is subject to a 2 night stay and is only available to honeymoon couples.
Included in the rate:
- Romantic Turndown : A special turndown service including rose petals, candles and a chocolate stand
Excluded from the rate:
- Items of a personal nature
Terms and Conditions:
- Offer valid for the International Inbound Leisure market only
- Offer valid for travel until 31 December 2017
- This offer can not be used with any other special offer.
- Rates are inclusive of breakfast for 2 adults
- A minimum of 2 night stay is required
- Standard Tsogo Sun terms and conditions apply
- Honeymoon packages can only be used within the first six months of wedding date and a marriage certificate must be available on check-in
- Booking code: HONEYMOON
Your review has been submitted
Thank you for submitting your review. Our team will check your review and be in touch should we have any questions.
An error was found. Please correct and submit again.
Share your personal review with us of your stay at this property.
OR Tambo International Airport
Kempton Park, Johannesburg, South Africa
1. Head south 550 m
2. Take the 2nd right 350 m
3. Take the ramp to Albertina Sisulu Fwy/R24 220 m
4. Keep right at the fork to continue toward Albertina Sisulu Fwy/R24 and merge onto Albertina Sisulu Fwy/R24 8.3 km
5. Take the exit onto R24 1.7 km
6. Take the exit toward Eastern Bypass/N3 500 m
7. Keep right at the fork to continue toward Eastern Bypass/N3 and merge onto Eastern Bypass/N3 5.1 km
8. Take exit 119-Edenvale for R25 600 m
9. Turn left at Modderfontein Rd/R25 Continue to follow R25 6.6 km
10. Slight left at Louis Botha Ave/R25 120 m
11. Turn right at Louis Rd/R25 Continue to follow R25 3.9 km
12. Turn right at Oxford Rd/M9 1.4 km
13. Turn left at Biermann Ave 350 m
14. Turn left at Bath Ave Destination will be on the left 200 m
54 on Bath Hotel
54 Bath Avenue, Rosebank, Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
On site parking facilities are provided for guests.