Relaxed Country Charm in Graaff Reinet – Drostdy Hotel
When heading towards the picturesque town of Graaff-Reinet in the Eastern Cape of South Africa, stay at the charming Drostdy Hotel where guests are accommodated in luxurious comfort. Home to more than 220 heritage sites and featuring beautiful Victorian, Cape Dutch, and Karoo architecture, this region makes for a tranquil and exclusive getaway.
- 8 Bachelor Rooms
- 17 Standard Rooms (including 1 Paraplegic Room)
- 15 Executive Rooms
- 8 Suites.
- De Camdeboo Restaurant
- Africology Spa
- Three outdoor swimming pools in garden
- Secure parking
- Conferencing facilities available at SA College for Tourism
- Imibala Art Gallery.
- Spa treatments
- Guided nature walks
- Picnic or braai in Camdeboo National Park
- Visit Museums (Reinet House, Old Residency Museum, Urquhart House, Military Museum)
- Live shows at the historical John Rupert Theatre
- Trip to Nieu Bethesda and visit Helen Martin’s Owl House Museum.
For your well deserved getaway to the country side, contact us for discounted rates in the most beautiful retreats of South Africa.
South African Tourism Company
Tel: +27 (0)21 794 9050
Mobile: +27 (0)827 823 142
Fax: +27 (0)21 794 9995