Monday Madness: Hotel specials in Cape Winelands, Camps Bay and KwaZulu Natal
Kleine Zalze Lodge, Cape Winelands
Enjoy a getaway to the Kleine Zalze Lodge in April 2015.
Stay from only: R1,120.00 per Standard room per night.
And is the great rate is not enough, you will also receive “KZ Rands” – the more nights you stay, the more “KZ Rands” you will receive.
Stay for 1 nights and earn 100 “KZ Rands”. Stay 2 nights and earn 250 “KZ Rands”. Stay three nights and earn 450 “KZ Rands”.
“KZ Rands” can we used to buy wine at Kleine Zalze; lunch or dinner at Terroir Restaurant (excluding beverages); Lodge restuarant – Food, wine, beers and soft drinks or Golf at De Zalze Golf Course (excluding half-way house, pro-shop and Swingfit Academy).
Twelve Apostles Hotel, Camps Bay
Relax and rejuvenate body and mind, and indulge in a luxurious spa package at the Twelve Apostles Hotel in Camps Bay that includes a detoxing spa treatment and healthy lunch as well as overnight accommodation. Escape the stress of everyday life, pamper yourself a little and retreat to the calm of your hotel room, to emerge the next day, feeling like a brand new person.
Rates from: R1,630.00 per person sharing per night in a Classic Room
Valid from: 1st April – 30th September 2015.
- Luxurious accommodation
- Full English breakfast, including freshly harvested oysters and sparkling wine
- A mouth watering Spa lunch including self service from the health bar
- 60 minute traditional Rasul treatment
The Oyster Box and & Beyond Phinda Private Game Reserve, KwaZulu Natal
The Oyster Box and & Beyond Phinda Private Game Reserve presents an unforgettable beach and bush escape.
Get the very best KwaZulu-Natal has to offer with this amazing package. Immerse yourself in the glorious surrounds of &Beyond Phinda Private
Game Reserve in Northern Zululand for three extraordinary, exclusive nights of wildlife and romance, followed by a three (or more) night stay at The Oyster Box; one of South Africa’s best loved and most distinguished hotels.
This luxurious package is: R19,670.00 per person sharing for 6 nights
- Return flights from Johannesburg’s OR Tambo International Airport to either Richard’s Bay, Durban’s King Shaka International or Phinda Game Reserve (depending on availability) – and King Shaka International Airport back to OR Tambo in Johannesburg
- All road transfers from the airport to our facilities and back again
- Three night’s accommodation at &Beyond Phinda Mountain Lodge or Forest Lodge, including all meals, soft drinks, house wines, local spirits and beers, scheduled safari activities and refreshments on game drives
- Three night’s accommodation at The Oyster Box in a Classic Sea Facing Room
- English breakfast in The Ocean Terrace restaurant
- One 30-minute back, neck and shoulder massage per person during your stay
For queries, to check availability, and to make a booking, you are welcome to contact us.
South African Tourism Company
Tel: +27 (0)21 794 9050
Mobile: +27 (0)827 823 142
Fax: +27 (0)21 794 9995